Ch. 2: The bad boy

Peeta's pov

I look up to the dark sky. I felt a sudden sadness filled me up. It has been years and she hadn't come back. She promised me before she got to that damn plane to Europe. I feel like an idiot right now.

My heart slowly shattering when i think of her. Would she come back? I think she forgot our promise. She has forgotten it and also me.

I take the cigarrate from the packet. Agony of sadness spread over on me. I can't rub it off. I felt darkness is inviting me so i let it.

===============Dream===============

I look at her. Her big pair of silver eyes make me smile. Her pinkish cheeks make me laugh. But now, they are all gone. She will leave me.

She cries deeply and I look at her with hurt. I don't want her to leave. She was my best bestfriend in the whole universe!

"Don't forget me. Will ya?" i asked her. She nodded. "Promise me. Promise me that you will come back. That you will be my girlfriend."

"Peeta…"

"Promise me?"

She looks at me. Her cascading dark brown curls waves while she moves. I like it when we are playing. I like it when i feel it. Although, those angel's face structure and everything captured my heart. But she will go to other country. More than that, I don't know when she'll come back.

"I pinkie promise." She shows her pinkie finger and i wrap it with mine.

===========END OF DREAM============

I woke up with tears in my eyes. I feel tons of stones begun falling right on me. She promised. She fucking promise me!

Now, she won't come back. For all those years, i become blind. I become so dumb waiting for her to come back.

I changed now. I have a gang. I am the bad boy everyone in school knew. I am a boy who changed so much. I am a gangstar.

I put on my clothes after I shower and get things. I go downstairs to eat my toast and hotdog. Father, as always, drinks coffee and reads newspaper every morning.

We own the biggest cafe in this place. It spread all over the country and even other countries. That's how we are rich today.

"Son. Do you know that a family will be moving next to our house?" My father informed me. "Oh, That big house over there? It'll be nice. Where is the family from?" I asked.

"England." I choked on what he said. I almost creep me out. It can't be. A family. It can't be her.  A family not a old man and a girl. She won't come back. She just forget me like a trash.

I eat my toast and get some granola bars. I get up and go to school. I ride my red porsche that is my baby. I love that car very much. No one, even my older brothers can drive it. This is my baby.

I park my car and get out from my car and walk to the doors of school. I go to my locker to see my gang of friends: Annie, Cato, Clove, Glimmer, Marvel, and Gale. They welcome me with a big hug. "I-I can't b-breathe!" I told them and they pulled out from the hug immediately. 

"Dude! Do you know that a family that will moved just beside your mansion has a beautiful and sweet daughter and a sexy as hell. She has a brother too!" Marvel said. "Really? I want to see them?! She might have a fashion sense!" Glimmer squealed. 

"Babe! Calm down. You make my ears hurt!" Marvel whined and Glimmer slap his shoulder. "OW! What was that?!" He cried. We laugh. This too are so much alike. The bell rings and we walk to our first class.

After school, we go to the nearest cafe to discuss things. "I found out Dryan is talking back to us when we are not in his sight. I want to punch his gut for some lies his telling the whole school!" Gale says angrily. I narrowed my eyes for the news Gale told us. "Where did he live?"

"Follow me."

We follow him and spot his house and i smirk. "Let's get his ass down. Girls! Stay inside the cars!" I ordered angrily and make my muscles ready. "DRYAN!!!" Marvel and Gale shouted his name. 

He opens the door for some surprise. We will torture him for telling lies about us. He didn't realize what'll happen when you mess with us.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Peeta is a bad boy?! OH gods! Can Katniss change him when she get back? 

See ya soon!

~RoseMellark