Spark - Meeting

The December of the holliday is over.And now it is the first time that we enter the high school.

*Ring , Ring*

Yep,that's my alarm clock.I wake up and close my alarm clock.Give it a scretch.Then,I walk to the bathroom.After freshen up,I saw an electric type pokemon standing beside the door.

"Hi,bro!Did you excited to go to high school?"she asked

She is my sister,Nicole,my elder sister.She was an emolga,that's why I call her eletric type pokemon.She like to play some instrument,like drum,guitar,piano,flute and more.This didn'n bother me at all,but one of it keep bothering is...she keep playing her instrument at night and we are in the same room!It didn't bother our neighbour because she put the sponge on the wall.Althought it didn't bother our neighbour,but keep bothering me!!!And that why I have dark circle.And she always play pranks and always tell jokes.I think that's why a lot of people like her.

"Just some normal feeling."I told her and sigh.

"No,you must be excited!The world number one high school !!!"She scream it like a child.

"I'm going to pack something"after that I walk pass her and I hear her long sigh

I forget to introduce myself.My name is Spark,the pikachu.I'm her young brother.Althought we at same year,same day and same time hatch,but different minutes.I also the same with her,playing the lots of instrument,but I prefer to not to let every pokemon knows.And also lots say that I'm cold-blooded cuz I just like didn't help the other pokemon by carrying books,didn't teach them how to do,mad at them while they got better gred ...I don't know how to decribe.And that why I all alone and I used to be alone until now...Also lots of pokemon love me because they think I'm cool,smart and strong.Everytime lots of pokemon gather around me,I will scolded at them loudly.I even don't care about boys or girl.But still some of them keep gathering me.

Now I think I can finally live without any "fangirls".But I have a feeling that I still keep doing this action again in my high school.After packing my luggage,I went to the door.

"Sis,are you ready or not!!!"I roll my eyes.

"Just wait for a secon... AHHHH"Nicole scream.

I went upstair again to cheak what happen.And this situation happen......

Uh...My dear brother,can you please help me out?"

Electric type mouse was trap in the pile of 'clothes.I don't talk to much and help her to pull out from the 'mountain'.Then,I help her to take care of her luggage.Althought every pokemon said I was cool-blooded,but still take care of my family.

"Thank for packing my luggage"she smirked at me.I roll my eyes at her.I know the victim always the boys.

"I said always be ready while we take off,and I not your maid!"this word always came out while she didn't ready.She always didn't prepare when we take off.And everytime I help her to prepare.

After packing,I told her to bring it down,but she say:"Can you please bring it down?"I ignore her every word ,put my headphone and walk downstairs.She sigh and barely bring her luggage down.

"Ready or not"she smirked again,but this time I just walk out the house and ignore Ashley.She angry,she lock the door,ran towards me and hit my back.

"Hey,ignore an elder pokemon is disrespect a pokemon"Nicole mad at me.

"OK!Its to late now.let's race to the bus stop"I ran towards the bus stop.

"Hey ,it's unfair!!!"then she also ran to the bus stop.