Chapter 13: Bokuaka

Bokuto's POV

Me: Kurooooo, can I ask you a dumb question

Kuroo: Dependssss, what is it?

Me: How do you be a good boyfriend?

Kuroo: Huh?

Me: Well.. so, a lot kinda happened over the weekend. And, I may or may not be dating Akaashi now

Kuroo: Told you he liked youuu. I mean, just be there for him bro. Make sure he knows you love him

Me: Thanks, sorry. I know its a dumb question, but, I wanna make sure that Akaashi is happy with me. After what happened to Riku

Kuroo: Wanna tell me what happened? Are you okay?

Me: I'm alright, thanks to Akaashi. I'll tell you another time, promise

Kuroo: No rush. You two should come over and have dinner with me and Kenma

Me: That sounds fun! I'll ask Akaashi

Kuroo: If you cant make it just lemme know

Me: Will do

"Akaashi?"

"Yes."

"Can you come in here??" I asked, a few minutes later the omega knocked and walked in. I smiled as he walked over to me. Setting a couple papers onto my desk.

"What is it, Bokuto?"

"Do you wanna go to Kuroo and Kenma's for dinner tonight?" I asked, Akaashi giving me a raised brow but shrugged and nodded. He turned around to go back to his office, but I called him over next to me. Once he was standing next to me, I spun my chair to the side and pulled my boyfriend into my lap. I laughed at his surprised expression, or at least it was a surprised expression for Akaashi. His cheeks turned a soft red as he sighed.

"We are at work."

"No one comes in here unless I tell them to. Besides, I like you here." I said, giving him a kiss. He smiled ever so slightly and shifted until he was straddling my lap. His arms went around my neck, making me grin.

"Ya know, I wish you would've told me you liked me a lot sooner."

"Sorry." He said, leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine. I guess I never really realized that I even liked Akaashi so much.. I had always just considered him as my best friend. Plus, it never occurred to me that he would've liked someone like me. I have to admit that I could be kinda loud or obnoxious sometimes, and Akaashi was so calm. Honestly, I thought he would've liked someone more like him. But, there was no complaints here at his decision. He was beyond beautiful, and was always so patient with me. And not to mention he was just plain sexy as fuck.

I sneakily traveled my hands down to his ass, my hands taking a moment to appreciate how both soft yet firm his ass was. While still kissing, I gave a little squeeze. Akaashi let out a small noise of surprise, allowing me to take the chance and slip my tongue into his mouth. I opened my eyes slightly, just to see his face. Squeezing more when I saw his eyes squeezed shut, his face red and cute, breathy moans escaping his mouth.

Once we pulled away, Akaashi panted slightly with a still blushing red face. He tried climbing out of my lap, making me tilt my head before I took a sniff. His scent suddenly got a lot stronger..

"Akaashi, you took your heat pills right?"

"Y-yeah.. I.. I don't know what's going on." He said, avoiding looking at me. His scent got even stronger, making me feel like I was going to go crazy.. I leaned closer, opening my mouth and sucking on the skin of his neck. Making the omega moan. I kept attacking his scent gland, letting my fangs graze it, but using all my willpower to not break the surface. 

I only pulled away when I realized we were still in my office. What if others could smell him. There were plenty of other alphas and betas in this building. I didn't want any of them touching or even getting to smell Akaashi in heat. Akaashi started rocking his hips, making my already growing erection harder. The omega started moaning softly, biting his lip to be as quiet as possible.

"Akaashi, stop." I commanded, not meaning to sound as stern as I did. Akaashi immediately listened, but whimpered slightly.

"S-sorry. I should-"

"You aren't going anywhere. We're going to my place, now."

At Bokuto's home: Akaashi's POV

What was going on.. my mind felt fuzzy and my whole body felt like it was burning up. Bokuto practically sped all the way back to his place and ran inside with me in his arms. Now, I was on his bed with the alpha on top of me. I couldn't hold back my moans when he kept kissing and nibbling at my neck like that...

Shit, why was I having a heat episode like this right now. And it was so strong.. I took my pills I was certain. It wasn't long before my cramps started setting in, only able to be relieved by mating..

"B-Bokuto.. it hurts.." I mumbled in a daze, Bokuto pulling away and looking down at me. His eyes looked dilated, his normally childish and playful demeanor long gone. All I saw was an alpha who was clearly ready to pounce on me. Bokuto's scent suddenly got stronger, the smell making my cramps almost worse. He was going into a rut because of my scent..

I closed my eyes in pain, trying to clutch my stomach but Bokuto just grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I was surprised he was able to keep my still with one hand, his other slowly stripping me of my clothes. Starting with the tie, then the jacket and my belt. Once they were on the floor, Bokuto stopped and sat up, shaking his head.

"Shit.. Sorry Akaashi... Do you want to stop? If you do.. you have to tell me now or I might not be able to. I don't want to force you, you can-"

"Bokuto.. I want to keep going.. I promise." I said, not thinking to clearly. Bokuto asked me again to which I nodded, reaching up and pulling him down closer to me. I grazed my smaller fangs along his bottom lip when we kissed. Apparently, that was all the motivation Bokuto needed. Let's just say, we never did make it to Kuroo's for dinner..