C10- let's get married today

Someone's POV

The old people in the house can't believe when Irene herself admit that she's in a relationship with Lisa.
The Bae and Manoban couple can't say anything and just look in each other's eyes.
Mr. Manoban gestured his hands like 'what is this?' while Mr. Bae did the same mouthing 'i don't know?'

Mrs. Manoban held her husband's arm then whispered.
"Look at them" she said as her husband followed her gaze.

Lisa is holding tight of Irene's hand.

He turned to the Bae couple, who's already eyeing their daughter with Lisa.

Mr. Bae thought that this is actually great news that it's not all about businesses. He thinks that Irene is too young for the arrange marriage so he asked her first daughter which is Suzy Bae to marry Lisa Manoban.

But now his daughter just texted him that she's leaving.

Mr. Bae cleared his throat to get the attention of their daughters.

"Are...you really serious Joohyun" he asked with authority in his voice, the latter nodded.

"You're in love with each other?" Lisa's father, followed by her mother's question

"How come?

"Well uhm, we met, we spoke then we date" Lisa answered them calmly. Like they're not lying at all.

"Since when?" Mrs. Bae's turn

Irene answered her mom "uhhh about three months ago? Right baby?" 
Lisa just smile while nodding. She's actually enjoying this.

They all nodded, believing their lies.

Well, they can't tell if it's really a lie just how Irene and Lisa look to each other's eyes. They can see the spark, and happiness in it.

"That's- that's good news? Right? We don't have to wait for months. You can get married anytime you want" The father said, Mr. Bae agreed.

"Really? I want to marry her today, is that okay?" Lisa said jokingly, but deep inside you know she really wants too

Her mother come closer "what? You have to prepare first, what are you saying" she said as she lightly slap her back.

"Mom, you'll hurt her" Irene interrupt as she rubbed Lisa's back.

Lisa was stunned and wanted to laugh on how Irene called her mother 'mom'
Mr. Bae shakes his head because of his daughter silliness.

"Okay then. So we'll let you handle your wedding. It won't take long alright? We already waited too much time."

----

"What? That's amazing!" Jisoo exclaimed, after hearing her friend Lisa about the wedding.

"I didn't see it coming, ohemgieee" Rosé squales while touching her cheeks.

Wendy nods while smiling, she's excited for her Unnie.
Jennie smiles, maybe not the wide smile but she's happy for Lisa and Irene.

"You guys look cute together" Wendy said looking to Lisrene.

The couple can't look to each other since they are both embarrassed. From what Irene did, and how it ended.
But all in all, they're happy.

Rosé nodded "True, it's like they are really made for each other"

She look at them when Kai came, he sat beside Jennie and gave her juice then turn to Lisa "I heard about you and Irene. Is it true?" He asked, Lisa nodded and smiled

"Woah"

"We're invited right?" Jennie then asked

"Of course, why even asked" Lisa answered and rolled her eyes playfully

"You can be the maid of honor if you want" Irene said

Then Jisoo,Rosé and Wendy argued, telling they want to be the maid of honor.

So in the end, the four of them became the maid of honor.

----

"Hyun, when you said we're in a relationship"

"Hm?"

"Do you, I mean why did you say that? "

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Obvious what?"

"I like you too"

"Y-you do? How?"

"Since the moment you saved me"

----

"Do you have something to do?" Lisa asked Hyun

"Hmm nothing, why?"

"Let's go on a date? Since we'll be busy preparing for the wedding"

Irene flushed, just thinking about marrying Lisa makes her heart flutter

"Sure baby"

----

"I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

The priest then blesses the couple, joins their hands together, and asks,

"Do you take Lalisa Manoban as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health

"I do, Father"

"Do you take Irene Bae as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health-"

"I really do, Father"

Some of the audience laughed.

"Then what are you waiting for? You may now kiss your bride"

With that, Lisa slowly incline as they both close their eyes. Lisa smiled when their lips met.

The smiles in their face, saying how happy and contented they are.

The audience asked for "one more"

Lisa moved her brows up and down to Irene, teasing her.

Irene chuckled, she kissed Lisa while rucking.

"And now, I may announce you our newly wed, couple.
Lalisa Manoban & Irene Manoban."

________

A/N; medyo minadali ko na po ng kunti ಥ_ಥ.
If you liked this chapter, just click the star hmm ☺️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙈𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 | Lisrene×Jenlisa | 🎉