C1- She's what?

Lisa's POV

I'm awake.

and I feel happy and excited

because I know I will see her again.

Jisoo said they're going to wait for me here in the parking lot of JYG University. And yeah here they are, with the love of my life.

And it's kinda funny to watch them crossing their arms, flipping their hair in all unison. They look triplets, cute.

"Hello Hello there my friends" I called to Jisoo, Rosé and to "and to my favorite person" Jennie.

"Cringey, ugh!" Jisoo acted like she's throwing up as Rosé laughed while my Nini rolled her eyes but then smiled. I winked back to her then put my arms around her shoulder. Then we all head to our room,

Okay so I'm gonna tell you about us-- actually there is no 'us' and that's --ouch but it's okay as long as I can be this close to her like this.

Pwede na di ba?

I like her, no--- I mean I love her. Since the day that I met her, the moment I laid my eyes to her. I knew to myself that she's going to be part of my life, a big part of my life. We've known each other since we were in high school, and now we're both 3rd year of college.

I started to become open to my feelings to her when we're 1st year college, I guess?
Yes I got nervous but I really feel like my love for her is going to blast anytime if I didn't confessed right away. She accepted my feelings, but--- she only see me as her baby sister, well yeah she's older than me but it didn't stop my love for her in fact it gets stronger.

One thing about me is that, older than me is my type,---and the smaller one. There are many out there? Yes sure, but they are not beautiful as Jennie hehe. I love girls with beautiful smiles, and Nini is just so different.

You know what, I even threatened those stupid assholes who's trying to court her. They are all coward, none of them deserves someone like her.
It's not that I'm being possessive here, I'm just protecting her okay?

I just confessed and she said her true feelings. It's better than to fake it right?
Since then, I always showed her that I care for her that I love her more than friends.
But the way she sees me doesn't changed.

I'm hurting of course but what can I do? I just got used to it and never expect anything from her. At least not to hurt myself even more, right?

"Oppss, someone's spacing out" I heard Jisoo's grating voice.

then I felt Nini tapped my shoulder and asked "You okay Lili?" I nod and smiled, I love how she calls me Lili, she made that nickname only for me that's why I called her Nini too.

We're like a couple but---we're not.

We entered the room and sit in our perspective sits. Jisoo is in the other row, Nini and Chaeng sits side by side while me at the back and the chair beside me is empty. It's okay for me, at least I can steal a glance at her specially whenever I feel lazy in our class.

I'm staring at her when the bell rang,
truth be told class is really boring but since Nini and I were in the same room, now it's not.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go I'm hungry huhu" The chipmunk exclaimed and dragged Jisoo with her.

"Yah slow down" Jisoo shouts, I laughed while shaking my head.

"They're sweet right?" Nini asked as we start moving.