C2- How we met?

Lisa's POV

She says early when it's 7;00 in the evening and it's already dark? Ow okay.

I gave her the
what-the-fuck-do-you-care-look.

She laughed a bit and sat on the stool beside me. She count the glass beer using her index finger.

"Six? You already got six? Oh that's number seven" she said pointing to the glass in my hands.

"I don't talk to strangers"

"But you just did" she laughed again, I don't know her but I already don't like her vibe. I don't know why.

She gestured to the bartender and waited for her drink while tapping her hands on the bar table.

I drink the half of my beer and about to stand up when she stopped me.

"Hey wait, you forgot this" i glance to her business card not accepting it

"I didn't ask for it"

"Aish, just take it will you? I know you are a nice person, keep it or you'll regret not accepting my card." She take my hand then put her business card.

You just made me take it.

I get back my hands, and close my palm. She's beautiful but she's not my type, though I'm sure she's older than me since she already have a business card. When I'm in front of my car I then put it inside my wallet. I'm about to pull the car door when

"Let. Go. Don't touch me!!!" I heard a scream not far from me.

I walked closer,slowly to know exactly where it came from.

"I'll take you home, just let me taste you" a grating voice said and then the scream became louder.

I walk fast towards them and see the guy harassing a girl. I attack him that made him shocked, so i take that as an opportunity to punch and kick his ass. He smells alcohol, he's drunk. He tried to run, which is I let him.

One thing about me is I am good fighter, my Dad trained me so I can defend myself and also to protect someone who's in need, just like this girl.

"Hey, you're safe now, are you alright? " I asked and she just nods, I can see that she's still shivering. I came closer and lifted her chin using my thumb, I was stunned when I get to see her face, Her dazzling eyes, pointed nose, kissable lips and her white skin.

Wow! everything about her screams perfection!

I came back to my senses when she said something low adjective.

"W-what?"

"Thank you" she said, a lil bit louder.

I nod and smiled. I checked her clothes

"Where are you going at this hour anyway?"

"I'm ju--" i cutted her off

"Wait!" As i raised my hand. "My car is right there, I can just take you home while you tell me that."

She shyly nods so i smiled and accompanied her into my car. I open the door for her and jogged back to the driver seat after she get in.

"Are you cold?" I asked when i noticed her hugging herself.

"Slight, but it's okay" I rolled my eyes as  I get my sweatshirt at the back seat and hand it to her.

"Wear this" she carefully accepted it and wear it over her flimsy clothes. I smiled after seeing her wearing my clothes,

cute.

"Soooo, tell me why?"

"I just finalized my transfer from the University,  I didn't used my car since I want to learn commuting but after what happened, I think it's a bad idea."

"Commute? really? Why don't you just commute with me and with my baby? I assure your safety, and you will have the best company from me." I said referring to my sports car.

"As if, no but thank you"

"Why so mean?"

"Thanks" i pursed my lips, what the heck?

Psh, cute but a lil bitch....

I like it hehe.

We almost got lost but thanks to Waze, i found her address. She is definitely rich, I can say. Her three storeys house.

"Hey, may i ask you a question?" She stopped and look at me curiously.
"Is that your Castle? Cause you looks like the princess or more like the queen?"

She blinks twice no, thrice.
And i find it cute. She looks really innocent.

I cleared my throat "I'm sorry hahaha" then she rolled her eyes, heck even rolling her eyes is cute T^T

"Tss."

She stepped out to my car, and I quickly did the same.

"Thank you for helping me and sorry if i bothered you" she bowed her head

"N-no, not at all. I'm glad I found you" I happily said

She immediately raised her head and stared at me.

"I-uhm I mean I heard your scream so I be able to s-save you from that drunk asshole" Goodness what am I saying?!

She lift the tip of her lips "I can also smell you, beer huh" My eyes widened and sniff my collar.

"Really? Well y-yeah i drink, but it's not that much." I exclaimed not realizing I'm already pouting.

She smiled, the real smile. Oh my god she's so cute and gorgeous. Her smile hits different T^T

I wonder what she thinks about me huhu.

I peek at my watch and it's almost 8, I remember that I still have to make the paperworks that Sana emailed me.

"Hmm may I atleast know your name?" I said scratching my nape.

"Joohyun, call me Hyun"