Tired

Her husband was back.

Her husband was back after God knows how many days of being at Germany.

But he wasn't happy.

And Gauri couldn't blame him.

No one in the Oberoi Mansion was happy. 

Om had witnessed the conversation between Pinky, Tej, Jhanvi and Dadi. Rudy saw him at the door then hugged him tight. After the hug, Om went up to Tej, gritting his teeth, clenching his fists, knuckles turning white. 

Om: I felt you have changed, but I was wrong, you never cared for family.

Tej: now what have I done?!

Om: you have snatched my breath away, you snatched my brother from me.

Tej: Shivay is not your brother.

Pinky was about to go and give Tej a slap but Shakti held her. 

Tej: Shivay transferred all our shares to Svetlana without asking us.

Om: what the... is that all, this property, status and Oberoi mansion, it's precious for you but you have made Shivay leave, who was precious to Rudra and me.

Tej: stop making it a big deal, I haven't sent him to jail.

Om: you are talking about my brother Mr Oberoi, watch that tongue of yours!

Tej: Shivay is the one who put you and Rudra on the road!

Om: WRONG! Shivay is the one who put himself on roads for Rudra and me

He went to his suitcase and unopened it to get some files out then opened it in front of Tej.

Om:  just read this, it's written here that Shivay has transferred his shares to Rudra and me, not just shares, he has named everything to us, he left this house empty handed. 

Pinky: why would Shivay do that?

Om: because Shivay loves his family, he did this for this house and family, you made him leave.

Dadi cried, Gauri kept her arms around Dadi as the elderly lady said: I told you, my billu can never snatch his brothers' rights. 

Tej: I'm sure that this is all Shivay's plan!

Om: just shut up! Svetlana came back and blackmailed Shivay, what did you do? Nothing! You didn't understand why Shivay did this, you wanted us to get separated, we three got separated, congrats, are you happy now? You know I have seen outsides burn houses but this is the first time I have seen a family member burn their own house!

Jhanvi: because of your so called brother, Tej had a heart attack.

Om: don't support the man who hurt you and your reason is smaller than your mistake! You doubted on Shivay, you let him go and that is your biggest mistake.

Rudy: I'm sorry O, I couldn't stop Shivay. 

Om: you tried. He didn't stop, you could have gone with him, you let him go alone, you didn't think of his situation, love, trust and happiness... Shivay gave us everything and you guys gave him vanvas!

He looked at Gauri and pointed at her: you could have tried to stop Shivay and Anika bhabhi from leaving but you didn't!

Gauri: Omkaraji, I tried..

Om: you didn't try hard enough! You are the bahu of this house and you can't even fulfil your duties. Anika bhabhi fulfilled her duties as a bahu! WHY DID YOU LET THEM GO GAURI?! WHY?! SHIVAY WOULDN'T HAVE REFUSE YOU! ANIKA BHABHI WOULDN'T BECAUSE SHE THINKS OF YOU AS A LITTLE SISTER! She does everything for you and you do nothing for her!