*updates cutely*

"Ah, this is good."
The silver haired doctor walks into the room smiling as he holds a clipboard, white coat trailing after his movements.
"You're recovering, and the vaccine might be finished, meaning more people will be saved. But for you.... as i said before, your condition is getting better. So relax and lean down." He whispers, immediately calming you down. his voice just has that sort of effect that makes you type in all lower caps, smooth yet steady.

You nod, refraining from making any noise. Your throat hurts less, but you still feel off. Of course, you're sick. I wrote that in the title, and unless you didnt read it, then its all on you. "Thank you Mr Kirisaki."

He smiles warmly at you, while putting a pencil in his coat picket. "Don't worry. By the way, please drop the formalities. I'll be visiting you for a while, so it is only fair we warm up to each other."

In a state of confusion, you think up something to call him. Unfortunately, its not 'Shidou' , or any normal name at all. Grace your 'reader' eyes and feel the second hand embarrassment. Lmao.
"Okay..um...shidowo snugly wugly."
You quickly put your hand to your mouth, flustered.  He giggles a bit, then returns to having his cool expression...on?
"Nevermind then..heh."
His giggles return, but they get a little louder after a while.
You both laugh about your little joke. I mean, you DON'T laugh because that would literally hurt your throat. I'm not very good at making it sound melancholic and bittersweet right now because i came back from narrating teacher complex and its much more casual.

After a short period of time, he pulls the paper off the clipboard. Its your current condition. You thank him profusely, then notice a photo. This time, it is not the same one as before, which the cleaners swept into the garbage. Its a picture of you...looking fairly younger. Another face is covered by his fingers, covered in black-brown fabric, loosely hanging around his hands. Its the only thing you can focus in right now. And the picture..was there lol.

"I'll be taking my leave now."
He smiles and opens the door, walking towards yhe exit.
"I hope you get better soon."
How funny.
You could've sworn you'd heard this before.