"How to get out of the friendzone ..?"

Start from the beginning

Jane POV :
"I can't live here anymore so I'm leaving !" Audrey yelled at me and continued :" Seriously how many times should I say that ?!"
"But I'll feel lonely Audrey .. You're my bestfriend ." I murmured , sadly .
"Huh ?! I'm not your bestfriend ! You're Mal's friend !" She said and wrinckled her nose , In a frustrated way .
"But who says that I can't be you and Mal's friend ?" I asked and shrugged as I was still scared of how angry she would be ..
"Says me !" Audrey yelled and stepped fprward , saying :" Oh sorry I forgot !"
"You're a worthless ugly and fat girl who just gets attention from useless people !" She murmured as her angry brown eyes were fixed on me .
I felt every word stabbing me and I gulped ..
"But Jane ... What have I done to you ?" I murmured , Slowly crying .
"You have done nothing for me and that's the problem !" She said and continued :" I already know that I'm gonna be the queen so wait untill I kick you out of here !"
She walked out of the room as her heels were hitting the ground hardly making loud bang bang noises .
I walked out of the room , Running and crying ...
I had to find Carlos ! He was the only one who could help me with my problems ... Since he first came here he was really kind to me . He was a loyal friend to me so ..
I called Carlos and waited for an answer ; Beep ! Beep ! Beep !
"Hey Jane ! Is it you ?!" Why did Ally pick the phone ?!
"Ally ?... Why are you picking the phone ?" I asked as I felt a little jealous .
"Ah because ..." She stuttered and suddenly I heard her whispering :" Carlos ! Put that on ! It's the time !" Put what on ?! Was he .. Shirtless ?!....
"Because he is wahsing his hands !" Ally quickly continued as I felt my hear was broken .
"Ally ..." I heard Carlos whispering her name but after that it was just sounds that I didn't understand .. Well to be honest , I kinda had a crush on Carlos but he was a VK and I was sure that he wouldn't even like someone like me !.. And now , I was upset , Heartbroken and jealous . Did he liked Mad Ally ?! The daughter of Alice ?!
I gulped and slowly lowered my phone . I felt my eyes tearing up and all my weak points choking me , Destroying me and leaving me , Lonely ..
I walked out of the room wiping my tears off my face , Walking down the empty hallway .

Carlos POV :
I stumbled off the platform and said :" Ally ! I'm exhausted ! I think the first time was enough and okay !"
Ally raised her eyebrow and smirked fixing her deep blue eyes on my outfit , Saying :" Nope !"
"Why do you think Jane hung up ?" I asked , Nervously as I didn't want to believe what she could have thought ..
"Well Jane maybe wanted to hang up !" Ally said in her british accent , Shrugging .
"Wow ! That's confusing !" I said sarcasticlly , Looking at Ally .
She was wearing her long blonde hair in a huge ponytail and was wearing a blue alice-type dress with a black bow tie on her white collar.
Ally rolled her eyes and said :" Okay this is the last outfit ! Take that off and put this on !"
"Ugh..." I groaned and nodded tiredly , entering the changing room .
"This was not my choice to do this ! Evie has designed all these outfits for " Your Special Surprise for Jane " !" Ally said , grinning in an excited way .
I heard some footsteps near the door but Ignored it . I had to hurry ..
I wore the shirt Evie had designed . A whitte shirt with black dots on it and a black leather jacket ; I looked kinda cool .
I bowed infront of the mirror imagining Jane standing there instead of mirror , Saying :" Would you dance with me ?" Smiling trying to sound charming .
I cleared my throat and murmured :"That's weird .."
"I actually love you .." I said imagining Jane ifront of me as I was holding her hands ..
"Do you , Love me too ?" I asked and flexed my head .. Looking into the mirror I noticed how stupid I looked , Saying that .
"Would you consider maybe being more than friends ?" I was saying when suddenly Ally squeaked :" Yay !" I turned and saw her clapping for me .
"Is it really okay ?" I asked and fixed my messy sleeves .
"Great performance !" She whispered , slowly as her voice was trembling and she had her blue eyes widened . Sometimes she acted so much like her mother that it reminded me of Harry Hook . They were both mad ..
"Okay ! That's great ! I mean it's my first time so I was scared that it was not gonna be good .." I murmured hopelessly .
"Nope it's really good !" She said .

Jane POV :
I was listening to Carlos and Ally . First time ?! For what ?! What were they doing ?!
The first thing I heard from them was Carlos asking her out for dance and she saying yes ...
And now , I didn't know what were they doing ! What if they were kissing ?! Or ...?!
Suddenly I heard some footsteps getting close to the door and I ran away tiptoeying . I saw Carlos walking pass by me , Not even noticing me who was hiding behind hallway's column . I automaticlly followed him untill the dancing class ...
Things got even worst ! Lonnie was there .... Was he a playboy ?!
He bowed down infront of Lonnie saying something that I couldn't hear . Then he held Lonnie's hands and as music started playing , Those two started dancing , Looking at eachothers' eyes .
Carlos said something and Lonnie responded . They were dancing in a romantic way that I couldn't stand it anymore . Lonnie was litterally dancing on his feet !..
I gulped and looked at them as my eyelids were shaking ..
Why did I fall in love with a playboy like him ?! First he was doing stuff with Ally for the first time and now he was dancing with the girl who his bestfriend (Jay) crushed on ?!
I remember what Audrey told me and I silently agreed .. She was right ; I wasna fat , ugly and worthless girl but she was wrong on the other hand by saying I get attention from worthless people .. Because I didn't have anyone's attention !
I was Fairy Godmother's boring daughter !...
I ran away ignoring the fact that they might hear me and I entered the backuard which was near the barrier . I looked at the dark ocean between the Isle and The Auradon and sniffed .
Maybe If I was a VK like Mal I'd have all the people's attention ...

Me (writer)
Thanks for reading :)