6.

It has been exactly three weeks since I told the eight boys that I'd audition.

But turns out, I wasn't the most excited, and neither were they.

Jaemi, my best friend and dance partner, was the most excited for me.

"OH MY GOD!! BORA YOU'RE SO SEXY!" 

"Can you not shut up for one moment?"

"THATS SO COOL- YOUR BOSS WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR SURE!"

"oH HELL NO- I would not like that."

"THIS IS SO OH-MY-GOD WORTHY!!!"

"You know what's oh-my-god worthy? You zipping your big ass mouth."

"Remember me when you become famous, okay? i mean, you're already famous- but famous famous, you know."

"WOOOOO! CHOI BORA!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT NOW?!"

Even though she was constantly screaming, and I constantly yelled back, annoyed-

I knew she was happy for me and honestly, I couldn't express how grateful I was towards her.

I choreographed the whole dance by myself, while Jaemi, being the more experienced dancer, sat at the side watching, occasionally giving me feedback.

Jin ae and Chaeyoung, my two closest friends from middle school, also gave me tips on my singing and rapping respectively.

The two were currently studying at a Performing Arts school, and were doing especially well in the two categories.

"Thanks so much, guys. What would I do without y'all?" I said, thanking them for the nth time.

"You'd probably be sitting at a corner, bawling your eyes out," Jaemi joked, slapping your arm. "Anygays, good luck. I'm always cheering for you!"

I recorded yourself performing and watched the video, and was shocked to see how much I had improved. 

Dancing has never been a problem, but my singing and rapping...

Anyway, they improved tremendously, and I knew I owed it all to Jin ae and Chaeyoung. 

And of course, my biggest fan Jaemi.

And now I was ready (not mentally though).

• • •

jeongxn

jeongxn

heyy 😙

when is your audition?

choibora

hi 😋