7.

"Choi Bora?"

I raised my hand slowly, fighting the urge to yell something funny out.

The guy smiled at me. "Ticked. Okay, your audition time is at 10:30, I'm pretty sure you know that?"

"Yes sir," I replied, fiddling with my fingers.

He chuckled, "Don't be nervous, Bora, just do your best. Fighting!"

Nervous-? What..?

But still I lifted my fist, "Fighting!"

He must've thought I was about to punch him, because he flinched and immediately stepped back.

"Oh. Sorry." I apologised, before adding a quiet "Thank you!"

"Thank you," he composed himself and said, before walking away with a sheet of paper in hand.

That was interesting...

Well...

"Thirty minutes left," I said under my breath.

Let's do a bit more practice.

I stood up and kicked my right leg out. Hard.

That was tough. Good exercise, I thought to myself.

Then, I got out of the waiting room and opened the door of the audition room.

The other auditionees were in the audition room. Well, clearly.

There's a hundred people here. At least. I swear.

But I couldn't guarantee because my math... isn't exactly the best.

Slowly, more and more people entered the room. Staff came and rearranged the auditionees in their correct seatings.

I was in the front row, close to the stage. the sixth one to perform.

I stared at the girl who sat on the first seat.

I watched as she took many deep breaths, but the small frown on her pale face never disappeared.

Creepy, I know I am. But imagine the pressure... of having to perform first.

And so I tapped on her shoulder, "Hey! I noticed you're the first one to perform today, and I don't really know how to say this... But I know it takes a lot of courage to be the first one. don't worry so much, just relax and perform with your heart! That's what we do."

She heaved a sigh of relief. "Thanks so much, it means a lot. And you.. you too, you shouldn't worry so much. I can tell you're very nervous too."

I blushed nervously, but tried to mask it with my signature cool face. "I'm... not that nervous. Okay, maybe a little bit. Or a lot. But that doesn't really matter. Also, good luck!"

"Good luck," she replied, as she smiled, "I'm Ga eun. I hope we can become friends. We'll talk again after the auditions, right?"

Just then, none other than the CEO, JYP himself, stepped into the room. He looked around and walked to the CEO seat.

Oh my lord and my sexy Jay Why Pee.

Deafening silence filled the room.

I gave Ga eun a thumbs up, as whispered, "for sure!" before turning to face the CEO.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to the worldwide JYP audition. I'm glad all of you can make it here today," he started, "As you might know, I'm Park Jinyoung. No, you have to know me, or you shouldn't be here." He cracked a joke, but earned no laughs from the crowd.