Chapter Three

~Peter~

My friend Eric visited my house and I was escorting him home.

On the way I was telling him the good news;

my guy, my woman made it through her WASSCE exams

She had straight A's

Wow!!, Really!" Eric exclaimed.

"Congratulations my guy "Said Eric.

Thank you,

(we continued to chit chat after that We bid each other goodbye).

I was returning back to my house when Chisom met me on the way

"Peter!

Peter!! "She called out to me

Yhh Chisom how are you doing?I asked her.

"I'm fine oo " she responded.

"Peter do you know that you are very handsome? Infact you are the nicest guy I have ever met "she muttered.

Really?! I asked.

Yess oo, you know the way you  are, you need someone like me ( she said with a smirk) to be cooling you oo, you see that Adama she is a very bad person.

"Look Chisom, I am not in the mood to listen to all your foolish talks , excuse me" I said and left angrily.

"Look you will come and beg me oo" she said with a devilish laughter.

"Whatever,I don't have time for your rubbish" I said in a furious tone.

""
I reached home and Adama was waiting for me,
"Sweetheart you are here?" I asked.

"Yess oo, I came and you weren't around, so I just decided to wait for you"she said.

"Okay, let's go inside the house, the sun is scorchy"I said.

"Okay! " she agreed.

We went inside the house,and we were just chit chatting then suddenly,we went passionate then we had our first s.., I took her virginity, she bled alot.

This is the best day of my life i said to her passionately and  kissed her on the forehead.

I got up and was cleaning up the mess I made when suddenly there was someone at the door, I checked and it was Anisa.

( After I made the mess, we called Anisa to bring a dress for Adama to wear, because her clothes were stained with blood)

"Anisa,you are here
how are you doing"? I asked.

I'm fine "she replied".
"Please give this clothes to her fast to change into, because Chisom is on her way here, She came to my house to ask of Adama.

"What"!! I panicked.

Please call Adama "she requested.

"Adama, Anisa is here, please hurry up" I said in a haste.

She handed the dress to Adama, then Adama changed into it.

Adama, Chisom is coming here oo  "Anisa said panicking.

Then I made both Adama and  Anisa to hide at the side of the house, whiles I was in the compound washing the blood stains that I caused, when suddenly Chisom came in

Peter!

Peter!!

"Yes chisom, what it is you want in my house " I asked nervously.