[M] Naughty Bunny Sunny

WARNING:
This chapter contains smut/mature content. This chapter will include sexual scenes/dialogue which is may not be appropriate for younger/certain audiences. If you are under the age of  18 or if you are uncomfortable with smut, please stop reading and leave immediately. Viewer discretion is advised.

Requested by: PeterJohnsonlike

Y/N POV

"And that's done."

I finished up the game I've been playing, making it halfway through the storyline. I switched off the computer and flopped on the bed. Instinctively, I took my phone and went to my secret stash of pictures and videos of Sunny noona. I've been a big fan of SNSD and noona has always been my favourite since the start. I took off my pants and underwear in one smooth motion and began rubbing my member. Growing up with her as my bias made me fell in love with her.

"Mmm noona, such nice tits you have."

Her deep cleavage has me hypnotised. I've fantasised a lot to her. Fucking her right on stage, in the waiting room, in her dorm. She makes me crazy. With a few more rubs, I came on her picture, painting the screen of my phone. I grunted and cleaned it off before lying back down on the bed. Maybe I can get lucky to fuck her.

-NEXT DAY-

It's the weekdays, again. I got up from bed and head to the showers to wash up. I washed myself from the top down till I reached my dick. My mind remembered what I did last night, jacking off to noona which made me hard immediately.

"She must be so sexy under the shower. Ugh! I wanna fuck you so bad noona!"

I slammed the wall and finished washing up before drying up and wearing the uniform that I have to go to work. Made my way to the kitchen to toast some bread and wore my shoes in which I headed out of the house to work. I walked along the street for a while till I reached the café that I'm working at. My co-workers greeted good morning to me in which I greeted back.

Checked in as usual and headed to the cashier, prepping the money before the cafe is open. Making sure that the money from yesterday's worker matches today's amount, which it did. Soon once everyone and everything is in order, the cafe is running for business.

The day was usual, people coming in for a cup of coffee, maybe a sandwich or a croissant. The only time it gets rowdy was at lunch. All the office workers would come down to have their lunch over here, filling the place up.

"Y/N!"

"Yes boss?"

"We have a newcomer so go out there and take orders! He'll man the cashier!"

"Okay boss!"

I left the cashier, took a notepad and pen and waited by the pillars where the waiters are usually stationed. We didn't do much as it was still early in the day. But in no time, lunch time has arrived and a group of office workers can already be seen walking towards us. One by one, groups of people entered the cafe, turning it into a war zone.

A group from the corner called over for me where I made a speedy appearance. I quickly jot down their orders before relaying it back to them.

"So 4 black coffees, 3 sandwhiches, a meat pie and 2 lemon strawberry pie."

"Yes that is all."