[M] My Jealous Bully Minju

WARNING:
This chapter contains bloody/mature content. This chapter will include sensitve scenes which is may not be appropriate for younger/certain audiences. If you are under the age of  18, please stop reading and leave immediately. Viewer discretion is advised.

Y/N POV

We moved houses, again. By this point and time, I was already sick and tired of this. But what can I do when mum and dad are literally moving around for work. Might as well I start living in an RV.

But I won't complain as much since a perk of moving so much is that we have countless of houses, scattered throughout of Seoul. I've been following mum and dad since my birth, till I recently hit 19.

"You're old enough Y/N. You can take care of yourself right?"

"Haven't I've been doing that since I was 18?"

Mum hugged me tight and spun me around.

"Ahhhh my baby boy is all grown up." She put me down and cupped my cheeks hard till I looked like a fish. "You don't have to transfer schools anymore."

"Really? Yes! Thank you eomma!"

Mum and dad dropped me off at our recently bought apartment and I have it to my entire self! I dropped my luggage into the master bedroom and lunged myself to king size bed.

"Tomorrow is the start of my new day in school huh. Time to study and make friends!"

-FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL-

Minju's POV

I arrived in school exceptionally early today since I need to copy Yuri's work. We agreed to meet up in class but she still has not arrived yet.

Y/N POV

"MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEO-"

"Stupid cat alarm..." I looked at the time after dismissing my alarm. "Ugh... I forgot about school today..."

I stared unto the ceiling. I'm finally alone. Independent. Responsible. Time to prove to my parents that I can take care myself on my own.

I stretched myself briefly before opening the wardrobe that held countless of school uniforms. Grabbed the bright yellow uniform and placed it on the bed as I head to the bathroom to shower.

-AT SCHOOL-

A

fter I had freshen up, wore the uniform, ate my breakfast, I made my way to school where a teacher in charge was already waiting for me to meet the Principal.

"L/N Y/N I presume?"

"Yes sir."

"Welcome to our school. Here is your class timetable."

"Thank you."

I bowed and was excused to leave the office. I followed the same teacher in charge to my classroom where she entered. She must be my homeroom teacher.

Minju's POV

"Man... thanks again Yuri. You're a lifesaver."

"Really, you should at least do your own work."

"I was busy okay. I had to-"

"Everyone return to your seats. I have an announcement to make."

Mrs. Kang placed her stuffs on the teachers table and waited for everyone to be seated. I sat down at my seat and just realised a new table was placed on the corner of the room, beside mine, right next to the window. A new student?