[M] Big Sis Eunbi

A.N.

Hey guys. This will be my very first smut chapter. I don't know if it'll be good or not. I'm just gonna go and try to do it. Hopefully it's okay. I do apologize if there's any grammatical error. On that note. Enjoy the warning.

WARNING:
This chapter contains smut/mature content. This chapter will include sexual scenes/dialogue which is may not be appropriate for younger/certain audiences. If you are under the age of  18 or if you are uncomfortable with smut, please stop reading and leave immediately. Viewer discretion is advised.

Y/N POV

"Yah! Kwon Y/N! Wake your ass up you're going to be late for school!"

That's my sister Kwon Eunbi, step sister to be exact. Ever since our parents left the country for work 5 years ago, noona has always been in charge of the house. She's as naggy as mom. Maybe even worse.

"I'm coming! Geez!"

I put on a pair of black cargo pants with a white long sleeve tee and not forgetting my simple black earrings. I'm pretty edgy ever since I mixed with the 'wrong' group of friends.

I made my way to the dining table where noona had put out 3 stacks of pancakes with plenty strips of bacon. This is one perk of noona I can't get mad at. I love her cooking. Took a big sniff of the pancakes, cut them up, stabbed it with my fork and shoved it in my mouth.

"Mmm it's so good noona."

"Why thank you. Make sure after school you... Kwon Y/N!" I looked at her puzzled. She walked to me and pinched my earlobes. "What did I say about wearing earrings you delinquent?!"

"Ouch! Noona! Don't pull on them! It hurts!"

"Take them off!"

"Fine..." I removed my earings and placed them in my pocket.

"Give." I looked at her with puppy eyes. "Give it to me Kwon Y/N."

I sighed and handed noona my earrings. She smiled and went to eat her portion of breakfast.

-AT SCHOOL-

"Dude. Where's the earrings I gave you?"

"Sorry. My sister confiscated it. I'll wear them tomorrow hyung. I promise."

Taehyun hyung gave me a spare earring. And I immediately put it on.

"I'll lend you these for today. Hand them back after school."

I nodded and we headed to our first class. The moment we entered, everyone's eyes were on us. We're basically the cool kids in class. But soon we will be the cool kids in school. Students hate us or we could say they're jealous.

Despite looking like delinquents, us 4 are the smartest in the class. Like really smart. We don't cheat in exams, even though everyone thought we did cheat but we have the teachers to justify that.

First lessons starts and our teacher starts to teach.

"Y/N, did you bring your noona's cooking again?"

"Yeah. Let's eat them at the rooftop during lunch."

"Sweet! Not only she's pretty, she's a great cook. You're lucky man. Jerk."

"What can I say. I'm blessed."

"Do you think I stand a chance?" I knocked Taehyun hyung in the head. "What the hell was that for."