𝟷𝟻. 𝐷𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒

3 weeks later...

"So I was wondering if you would like to go on a double date with Zayn and his new- I don't even know what they are yet. He said he was seeing someone and asked us on a double date."

"A double date? With my brother? I think ill pass."

"What why?!" Louis exclaimed.

"Because I don't want to see him snogging someone again."

"Again?"

"I once walked in on him grinding in the living room." Harry explained.

"Maybe he won't. I've always wanted to go on a double date but never got the opportunity. Pleaseee Hazz?" Louis pouted and put on his puppy eyes.

"Lou stop that... Lou I'm serious. I'm not going... Lou! Stop with making those adorable faces."

"Fine but I just really thought you'd want to take this one for me. Can we just please go. It's kind of a childhood dream for me." Louis says shyly.

"Please?" He asks one more time. This time his eyes are slightly tearing up. He looks up at Harry who just now realizes how emotional he is about this.

"Okay. We'll go on a double date with Zayn and this new girl. But I'm only doing it for you." Harry finally gave in.

"Thanks Hazza. It means a lot to me. I'll tell Zayn not to snog her in your presence." Louis says.

And with that Louis left Harry standing at his front porch to go to his own house.

Not even seconds after Louis drove out of the street his phone rang.

"Hey." He answered. "I'm driving what's up?"

"Hey Lou. How did it go?" Zayn asked.

"It took some convincing and fake tears but he's in. Oh and don't snog your new girlfriend." Louis joked.

"I'm not gonna snog his sister!"

"Oh I know. But Harry doesn't. It's the reason he didn't want to come at first." Louis laughed and Zayn joined in.

"Did you tell him the date or should I do that?"

"Shit. I forgot to."

"I'll just do it. Can't wait till next Friday"

"Me neither." Louis said.

He thought about what Harry's reaction might be and just smiled to himself.

This was gonna be perfect.

Next Friday

'Did you get to meet her already?' Louis texted Zayn as he was waiting for Harry to get ready.

Zayn: I'm on my way to her place right now. I'll let you know when we are on our way to the coffee shop.

Louis: good luck!

With that their conversation ended but Louis' stress grew more and more. He was practically shaking as Harry came out of the bathroom.

"Lou are you okay?" Harry asked as he saw the state Louis was in.

"Yeah. Just a bit nervous."

"This isn't a little bit. Come here boo." Harry pulled Louis into his arms and calmed him down.

"It's okay Lou. It's just Zayn and his girl friend. Nothing special about it. We'll survive." He chuckled as he pulled away to look Louis in the eyes.

But all Louis could think about was Gemma and wether they would click or not. He hoped so badly his sister had the same sweet personality like Harry's.