𝟷𝟺. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡

Start from the beginning

"You're gay?!"

"Bi!"

"Same thing. You like guys?!!!"

"Geez Eleanor. Yes. I told you that like how many times now. I thought you were smarter than that."

"YOU LIKE GUYS?!" She screamed earning more and more attention from the entire crowded hallway.

So yeah that's how the whole school found out I'm into guys. Luckily people know better than to fuck with me.

Harry came running to me when he heard about the news. His bruises are starting to fade and luckily he is starting to feel better and better.

"Lou what happened?!"

"I came out." I say with a soft smile.

"But wha-"

"It's okay Harry. I don't care what people think. I can handle it. Thereby I just-"

"You just what?"

"Nevermind. I'll tell you later. We should head to class." I say looking at the time. Trying to avoid the answer to his question.

___________________________________

I think I can't avoid it anymore. Maybe I should just straight up ask him.

I don't think I've been this nervous before. I can't feel my toes. I keep on fiddling with my fingers and just can't sit still.

"Lou, what's wrong?" Harry asks carefully.

"Nothing, I just- I need to ask you something." I blurt out.

"You can ask me anything Lou."

"I know I just... it's not that easy. I don't want to screw things up and- ugh. Fuck it." I say throwing my hands in the air.

"I like you Harry. A lot. I can't stand people staring at you and when Liam puts his arm around you for comfort I just want to cut it off. I want to be able to call you mine and I want to be yours. I want you to be able to say I'm yours and yours only... What I'm trying to say is. Will you be my boyfriend?"

He stays quiet for a while and just stares at me. Not showing any emotion at all.

"Louis, I-"

"It's okay Harry I didn't want to put pressure on you. I-" I rambled but he didn't let me finish.

He pushed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. Not caring that the entire cafeteria was staring at us.

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend, I thought you'd never ask." He whispers pulling back.

"Get that gay shit out of here!" Eleanor yelled at us.

"Well it's your fault we're both out of the closet so I guess you'll have yourself to blame on this one." I yelled back.

She poked out her tongue at me so I did the same thing back and Harry and I just went back to snogging in the cafeteria.

"Okay enough guys. I get it you're happy with each other but I would rather not witness this." Zayn spoke up.

Harry pulled back and blushed like crazy. "Sorry 'bout that." He mumbled, pouting with his pink plump lips.