𝟷𝟸. 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠

Start bij het begin

"Harry. Can you explain what happened?" The principal asked, her stern voice had returned and it suddenly felt more like and interrogation.

I tried to smile back but it still hurts as I winced in pain.

"Yeah. I was walking down the hall during lunch break. I had just put my books in my locker when I heard people whispering about the fact that- uhm. That-" I don't know how to say it. I don't even want to tell her. I just-

"It's okay Harry. Just say it. You shouldn't be ashamed." Zayn says calmly comforting me.

"I'm gay. People found out I am gay and everyone was talking about it. I just wanted to leave and was looking for Louis but- but I couldn't find him and than suddenly I was being pushed agains the wall. I fell down and when I looked up it got kind of blurry.

I don't remember much about what really happened. I felt a lot of pain, that I know, but I didn't want to open my eyes. I just kind of let it all happen. It took a little while but than I heard Zayn and uhm. The kicking stopped so I looked up and all I really remember hearing was that he told them to let me go. I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me so I tried to tell him he didn't need to help me but he ignored me. I don't remember the rest of that conversation that well.

All I know is that the next thing that happened was they were fighting and Niall helped me up. I had a hard time standing but he took me to the bathroom and helped me clean up. I don't know what happened while I was in the bathroom."

"Okay. Thank you Harry. You can go back to the hall. Wait there please." She says softly again. Giving me a small smile.

Zayn helps me get out and leaves me behind again. Closing the door as he goes back into the office.

~ 𝒁𝒂𝒚𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ~

"Do you guys have anything to add to that?" She asks her voice stern and way less sensitive than when Harry was here. She's pissed and she has the right to. But I just defended my brother. She would've done the same.

We both shake out heads in silence.

"So mister White, what was your exact reason for this?" She asks once again. The last time she asked he refused to talk. And now he's doing the exact same thing.

"It's only because of his sexuality." I mumble a little too loud.

"So?!" He yells back.

"No yelling in my office, mister White!"

"I'm sorry miss Evans." He nearly whispers.

"Go wait in the hall and send in mister Tomlinson and mister Jones please." She says right before I leave.

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔' 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ~

I stumble in but I still refuse to look at Dallas. I know I ruined his face, but I just can't face it. I fucked up again. After soo long of not being in trouble I had to fuck up and beat up another kid.

Why am I like this?

On the other hand, I did it with a reason this time. Not just because I was mad at the world.

Yes, I'm ashamed of what I did to him. That's why I avoid all contact.

"Mister Tomlinson, could you explain to me what happened?" Miss Evans asks.

"I just walked in with Zayn when we heard people talking about someone being gay. I was one of the few people that knew about Harry's sexuality and I was a little stressed it was about him. Zayn asked a few people what was going on and we found out someone was being beat up on the second floor. Before I knew Zayn was gone.