𝟷𝟷. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜-

Start from the beginning

"Since when do you even care Malik. It's just another nobody. A little fag" Tucker says as he looks down at Harry and spits.

"First of all. He isn't a fag he's my brother. Second of all that's disgusting! Your mother would be embarrassed to have to call you her son." Zayn looks at him like he's dirt and seems to be pushing Tucker to his edge too now.

"Are you gonna leave or do I need to make you?" He says squinting his eyes and gritting his teeth.

Zayn spots Louis in the crowd. Louis has that fire in his eyes. He looks like he's about to snap and start a fight himself if they don't backup right now. Liam tries to calm him down but seems to be failing and Niall doesn't do much better.

"I could ask you the same question White." Zayn says calmly. Knowing Louis got his back and if it came down to it Liam and even Niall would help out.

"It's three of us. One of you. How do you think that would end Malik? I'm not good at math but-"

Zayn didn't even let the guy finish before punching him in the face. Making him stumble back a bit.

Dallas immediately tried to take a swing at Zayn but was surprise by a punch in the jaw from Louis who had jumped in between right on time.

As Louis and Zayn where fighting with Dallas and Tucker, Liam took care of Griffin by simply putting his knee up the guy's stomach. Making him wince in pain and fall to the ground.

Liam was never the violent type. But he was strong and worked effective. That guy wouldn't be standing any time soon.

Louis' vision turned pure black. All he knew was to fight. And so he did. He beat up the guy and only stopped when Liam pulled him off telling him that it was enough.

Zayn wasn't done yet and kicked his knee in Tuckers balls as final touch. Leaving him on the ground too.

"Don't you ever touch my brother again." He said spitting at the three bodies full of pain.

While the guys where fighting Niall had hurried over to Harry. Helping him get up. Dragging him to the bathroom, away from the fight.

Harry had trouble walking and leaned almost all his weight on Niall. Trying to move through the crowd.

Every time Niall touched Harry's side he winced in pain. Just like when touching his back in order to help him. But it only caused him more pain.

As Niall took a quick look he saw Harry's ribs already turning blue from the bruises only indicating that they'd become even a darker shade soon.

Harry could feel his leg wasn't any better. He didn't even have to look to know that it was covered in bruises too.

"What did they do to you?" Niall asks as his fingers trail over the bruises. But Harry doesn't say a word. Refusing to talk.

"Zayn just texted me, they're on the way." Harry only takes a deep breath nods in response.

"I'm sorry about what happened Harry." Niall says as he leaves the boy on his own for a second.

"He doesn't want to talk." Niall tells the others who where already waiting outside.

Louis immediately wants to go in but is held back by Zayn. "I'll go talk to him." He says with a sad crooked smile.

"Hey, are you okay?" Zayn asks softly as he sees Harry standing with his back turned to the dooropening.

Zayn walks further to see Harry's cheeks stained with tears. He nods but Zayn knows better. "You're not." He says softly, feeling guilty for not being there earlier. Most of the damage had already been done by the time he helped him out.