𝟷𝟶. 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒

Start from the beginning

He is their favorite child. How do you think that makes me feel. Well actually. That's not it. Not even half of it. When we were young we used to be best buddies. But Harry got all the attention from out friends. I was constantly in his shadow. People called me Harry's brother. Not even knowing my name. How do you fucking think that made me feel. Nobody even knew who I was when Harry walked in..." Zayn rambled full of anger. Letting it all out for the first time in forever.

"So you started shutting him out and blaming him for things he doesn't even want. He hates the overlove he gets from your parents. He feels like he's being spoiled because he's adopted. Being treated this way out of pity. He is so certain that he can't be loved.

Now do you mind telling me how he got that thought in the first place? Cause I have a feeling and I sure hope I'm wrong for once." Louis spat back. Just as angry.

Zayn on the other hand was a little taken back by Louis' words but still not willing to let his walls down.

"I didn't tell him he's not capable of being loved if that's what you're saying." He says with a monotone voice.

"Zayn... what exactly did you tell him yesterday?" Louis asks. His voice is a lot softer now and he just wants an answer. He isn't here to blame Zayn. (Well that too.) He's here to find out what to do to get to Harry.

"He likes you. A lot. Like he has feelings for you. I can see by the way he looks at you..." Zayn said softly but Louis just froze.

Harry felt the same? Harry felt the same!

Louis shook himself out of his thoughts and remembered that wasn't his question. Why would Zayn tell him if...

"WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?!" Louis yelled grabbing Zayn by his collar again. But Zayn stayed quiet and looked away.

"I'm TELLING YOU MALIK, IF YOU DON'T TALK RIGHT NOW. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS!" Lou threatened his eyes filled with rage. It was his Harry they were talking about.

"I told him he was being too obvious and that you don't like him like that. That you never even cared." Zayn says softly. Knowing Louis is about to hurt him real bad.

"YOU WHAT?! WHY THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT. You do realize that Harry has mental issues right? He was slowly opening up to me and now he's shutting me out again. It took me weeks to get closer to him and you screw it all up in one day!" Louis starts pacing back and forth.

He knows Harry doesn't have anyone to talk to and worries about what he might be capable off.

"You really hurt him you know that right? Your words hurt him the most of all. He looks up to you for fucks sake. You have no idea what kind of impact you have on him and it shows.

He listens to you because he thinks you know best. Which you definitely don't. But you were the only person he told about his interest in men and you drove a knife in his back. Trying to out him in front of your friends. And what did he do to get you back? Nothing. He cried himself to sleep and never spoke about it again. Just Accepting it.

He told me about how he would trust you with his life. He still talks so fond of you and here you are treating him like a piece of shit. You should be ashamed of yourself." Louis growled at Zayn as he slowly started tearing up.

"I can still fix this." Zayn says trying to wipe away the tears and hold in the whimpers. "This thing you guys have. I can fix it. But I have to know first. You're not just helping him out are you? You actually have feelings for him too..."

"Yeah... I do. I care a lot about him. I hate it that he's pushing me away and I just want to hold him but he won't let me. I know he's hurt. I can see it in his eyes. But he's too stubborn." Louis says looking at his feet, finally looking up.

"I hope you're okay with it. Cause I really really like him. A lot." He blushes as he says so and just watches Zayn's expression soften too.

"Louis, you're the best guy I know. Of course I'm okay with it." He says as he takes a deep breath. "I'll talk to him after school. I promise."

"Thanks, let's head back inside. It's actually quite cold." Lou says as he shivers.

"Did you hear? You know that one guy I told you about. He's gay."

"Did you hear about the new fag?"

"Guess we're gonna have some fun with a queer in school."

Zayn and Louis hear everyone talking about one and the same topic. "The gay kid."

___________________________________

☽ 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝❤︎ ☾