chapter 10 "I'm going to fix my mistakes.. No matter what."

Original universe

Ink p.o.v

After the story nightmare told us. The t r u t h about the gang and why they attack or killed Au's and there pain and sorrow. About the chara's and why they killed and that because of frisk and the geocide timelines, many even lost there sanity like in dust and killer's and many other Au's, many killed to hide there sorrow and pain. And finally the truth about error....The F o r c e d destroyer and the balance that Ink DIDN'T  know ANYTHING about! And about the one who started it all. Fate. The one who created Ink and took error from his family and Au, forced him to destroy and USED him like he's nothing but a toy!

 Ink felt like he is a idiot and felt guilt. A LOT of guilt. He's maybe soulless and don't have feelings, but that doesn't mean he doesn't try to feel with out the viles. To be honest the viles were gross. Anyway. Ink wanted nothing but to go back in time and changed what he did.

'I maybe can't go backk in time and stop what I did to error. But I will stop creating and go stop the TRUE villen. Fate. I will tell you this fate...But you will NOT get away with this. NO matter were you run or hide or how powerful you are. I W I L L find you and you will pay the price for your crimes.' Thought Ink pissed at the brat known as FATE and ..at him self.

"I-I'm so sorry....I-I didn't know." Said Ink looking down tears going down as shame, guilt and sorrow took over his non-existing soul. Then Ink felt a hand on his shoulder. Ink looked up to find dust with a soft look on his face. "We know. It wasn't your fault..." Then another voice spoke up making ink looked at classic. " You didn't know. Fate could have told you but she didn't instead sh-" said classic almost finishing the sentence before fell RUDLY interrupted.

 " WERE IS THIS FATE BRAT?!?!? I WANT TO GO FIGHT HER AND MAKE HER PAY HER S I N S !!!!!"  yelled fell going creepy at the end of his sentence.

Everyone just looked at fell as awkward silence took over the room.

"what?" asked fell confused at the looks. "Nothing" everyone replied. "Wait...if error is part of the balance and if he's...he's g-gone. Then shouldn't our multiverse be collapsing?" Asked sic the very smart one of the multiverse and is from sciencetale. "Yah..shouldn't it?" Agreed killer looking at nightmare confused a little bit, but with a little bit of hope. "I-I'm not sure....Just a sec I for got to check the anti-void." said nightmare growling at the word anti-void. Before anyone could reply or question nightmare was gone.

With nightmare.

Nightmare's p.o.v

NIghtmare quickly went over the the Anti-void. How how Nightmare hated it. He wanted to destroy this place SO BAD for what it has done to error. But that wasn't important right now.

Nightmare wanted no NEEDED to know if error is...gone...or some how survived. He just hoped it the survival one. Then nightmare looked up to find SOULS and strings hanging up strong as ever along with his other few stuff of things he had. Wait....STRINGS!?!?! Nightmare looked up and grabbed one wanting to see if it was true and not a peace of imagination. After nightmare touched it and felt the familiar powerful magic of the one and only...error.

"He's  alive." murmured nightmare as tears went down his face. But not the tears of sadness, but of happiness.

With the others

No one's p.o.v

"HE'S ALIVE!!!!!" yelled nightmare as tears of hippieness went down his checks. Everyone was shocked but happy. "are you sure? He's really alive, we can't get our hopes up just in case." Said G ruining the moment a little. "Yes. You know when your magic disapear when you die right?" asked nightmare looking at G. "yah? Everyone knows that" said G confused at the question.

"Well...When I entered the anti-void. I Found his stuff but I also found his strings. Its strong as ever like nothing even happened. I couldn't believe it at first either but its true. His. Magic. Is. Still. There." said nightmare explaining why he saying error alive.

G eyes widden relisation followed by others as tears of happiness covered everyone. "We need to find him" "This is our chance to fix our mistakes!!" "A chance of peace!!!" yelled many of the sanses.

 Then Ink then started to speak getting everyone attention. "I maybe can't fix my mistakes now. But this is our chance to fix our mistakes. We need to find error...and I will tell you this. I am going to fix my mistakes....No matter what." said ink as determination covered his eye sockets.
_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. Sorry about the late update. Life got in the way real bad. Like literally I barely had time to relax. So that's how busy I've been. And that might happen for a while I'm not sure. But if I'm this late again then it's probably that. Sorry if I got anyone mad for not updating. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm working on the other one right now just so you know. Also have a nice day/afternoon/night!
-icey