chapter 27 "HAHAHA YOUR NEVER GETTING US ALIVE!!!"

Hi everyone! I'm doing better, sadly now I need a epe pen for the rest of my life now =( but oh well. But I will say this. 

My.

 Teacher.

is. 

a. 

COMPLEAT IDIOT!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

String p.o.v

String was in his room making another puppet of the younger multiverse. String didn't mind earing error screaming at horror to stop killing his cats, and horror complaining about the cats not dropping anything. "wow there loud for me to be able to hear them from my room." string said to himself before all of a sudden his door was knocked down making him jump in the air like a cat with a shreek as the newly made puppet fallen to the ground with the other stuff in his lap long forgotten at the moment. "STRING GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!!!" knife yelled out holding his knife as he grinned at string as terror was behind his axe ready also like they were ready for a fight.

"uhhh....is it mothers day?" string asked totally confused making the two killers smile turn into a frown for a moment before grinning evilly. "Oh...you know what day it is, it's EATING AND SLEEPING DAY!!!!" terror yelling running to string. String's eye-sockets widen before moving out of horror's way yelling out "NOPE!!!"

"sorry, string. But you know that today is the day, you eat actual food" said a voice from behind string making him turn around slowly to see night grinning at him as night single eye glowed bright blue ready to use magic. String all of a sudden pushed him and ran out of the room yelling out "YOUR NEVER GETTING ME ALIVE!!!"

"STRING GET BACK OVER HERE!!!! YOU NEED TO EAT YOUR FOOD AND SLEEP!!!"

"NEVER-AH!!! NO GET AWAY YOU SLENDER IMPOSTER!!!!!!"

All of a sudden crash's was heard making error and many of the others turn around in total confusion. "uhhh what's going on?" "How am I so -AHH!!!" Red said before all of a sudden the body of X was thrown as him. "HEY GET OFF YOU WALKING OREO!!" "owe..."

"WTF IS GOING ON!!" G yelled out as he swiftly moved out of the way as grim flew right past him hitting the wall face first.

"GUYS HELP US!! IT'S EATING DAY FOR STRING!!!"  night yelled as he chased after a running string. "wait...it's today!" horror yelled out looking at error who froze before yelling "STRING WAIT FOR ME!!!" as error ran after string as everyone started to chase after the two glitchy boi's.

String all of a sudden opened a portal grabbing error as they ran threw the portal and into undertale as a big group chased after the two. "zzz" as classic slept on his post as he opened his one eye-socket saying "oh hey kid-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON!?!?!?!" as both eye-sockets widen in shock. "ITS THE TWO GLICHYS TO GET FOOD AND SLEEP!! BUT THERE RUNNING AWAY!!" yelled the two dust's as they chassed after them. "oh. um. Count me out-eeee!!" as all of a sudden hope grabbed him forcing him to follow.

This continued for a couple hours jumping threw different universes of the multiverse as monsters watched in total confusion.

"what in the word going on?! AHHH!!" yelled Gz papyrus as the two glitch's ran past him and all of a sudden got ran over by the group of sanses that was chasing after string and error. "...you okay captain?" asked one of the dogs as they slowly walked back over to there captain. "ugh..." was all gz papyrus said as a single foot print mark was on his face.

Soon the group was underswap still chasing after string and error who was slowly starting to get tired. "ahh!!" yelled error as nightmare tentacle wrapped around his ankle. "error!" string yelled throwing a bone at the tentacle cutting it as nightmare hissed in pain slightly. "hurry hop on!" string yelled making error hope on his back sense error was smaller then him and soon the two was back to running. "HAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER GET US-OOF!" string yelled out before tripping over a rock making error fly off him. String was about to get up before all of a sudden tentacles hit his legs and arms trapping him on the snowy floor. Soon string arms was forced down as a tentacle wrapped around him like a snake trapping him. "HEY LET ME GO!" string yelled wiggling as he was lifted into the air while night looked at him with a tired out expression, but determined.

String looked over at error hopping he got away at least but sadly saw error having the same fate. String sighed as he put his chin on the tentacle tired out and giving in to the fate of him being caught, but that doesn't mean he will make it easy to eat.

(back at the mansion)

"STRING!! ERROR!! EAT YOUR FREAKING FOOD!!" "NEVER!!!" the two glitch's yelled out refusing to eat the food as nightmare and night was covered in food looking the two destroyers in frustration. The two nightmares sighed, but kept going knowing they will give in sooner or later.

(time skip)

Everyone sighed in relief on finally making the two fall asleep and eat, but the two dreams had to use sleeping magic to make them even more tired and fall asleep. The two nightmares was grateful that the positives guardians helped out on the sleeping part sense they were tired out along with the others. "what a day"