Chapter 23 Orignal's new name

Classic p.o.v

Classic watched string and ink or now known as paint talking and getting along with smiles on their faces. Classic sighed in relief that the fighting was no more. He could finally have peace as he closed his eyes ready for another nap. "Hey classic..." said a young voice. Classic opened one eye socket to see error looking at him as ink was behind him. "heya kiddo what do ya need?" asked classic looking at them with a lazy grin on his face. "well....There's more of you and not to get confused with the others we thought of named to give you and the others." said ink shyly "except paint and string of course" error jumped in.

 "Oh cool. I'll go get the others and we will see our new names within this multiverse" classic said smiling. "yay!" said the two running off the get their multiverse skeletons. Classic smiled and shook his head with a chuckle and decided to do a short cut to the others who was either reading, training or whatever they are doing. "OH COME ON! YOU CHEATED YOU OREO IMPOSTER!" yelled out killer who just lost a battle with cross in Minecraft. Cross le gasped and put his hand to his chest like he was hurt. "I would never! Also how dare you call me a oreo imposter!!! I'm the chocolate king!!!" "Na I think that's error" nightmare butted in as he continued reading his book not looking up and not caring. Crossed huffed and crossed his arms in a pouty way. "Pff as much I would love to watch you guys, the others want to talk-" classic said before fell interrupted AGAIN "to see us about our names so we don't get confused" said fell with a eye roll. "yes." classic growled out at fell for interrupted him again and he knew fell enjoyed doing it over and over with him.

"oh okay well lets go then" said G as he stopped leaning against the wall and threw away his smoker. Classic made a face of disgust at the smoker. G noticed the face and just stuck out his magic tongue at him and went past him and went out the door, soon followed by the others and a grumpy classic.

(time skip)

"okay so to make it fair, our other self's think and say the name to your other self's because you both know what you like and different things." said error looking at all of them. The nightmares looked at each other and nodded in understatement and agreed. "Okay lets go to separate rooms so we don't get detracted and stuff" error continued "like what you tried to do with paint and me" said ink with a look as his eyes went emotionless.

 "Ink drink your paint thingy's your creepy without emotions" error said not admitting about the naming of paint. Ink made a scary face at error, also pulling out his brush, this caused error scream and started to run to string and paints direction followed by a emotionless creepy ink who was holding his brush ready to do...what ever he was going to do.

"Soooo do we start now?" fell asked as the others nodded. "Pff their like siblings" said (our) lust with a smile as he watched them run off. "yep" said the alternate lust agreeing with a smile. "okay lets think of names!"

(theirs going to be a BUNCH of p.o.v changes sorry!)

Nightmares p.o.v

Nightmare and the other nightmare walked into one room and started talking. "Okay...we both like books and stuff. But.." said nightmare (alternate) as he put his hand his chin thinking before looking at nightmare (our). "But we already got a name" "yep" "Night it is then" the two at the same time said agreeing with the new name.

Killer p.o.v

"okay killer me, what names do you got?" asked (our) killer looking at the other killer who was playing with their knife thinking. "how about...exp?" said killer (alternate) "wow your sooo creative. No" said killer (our) starcaticly before slightly glaring at his other self. "okay okay chill geez" said killer (alternate) "how about knife?" asked killer looking at himself. "Now that one I like it" "knife it is!" cheered killer with a smile