As I was trying to warm up my hands my eyes landed on a white Lexus LC across the street. Now I only knew the brand because it had been one of Vivians' dream cars.

hmmm.

Walking over to the other side, I took the handle of the car and pulled it open. To find Vivian.

"How long have you been here for?" I asked with an expressionless face.

"Around 10 minutes," she said as she bit her lip to stop herself from laughing.

I swear...

Walking around the car I dragged my suitcase behind and put in the back of the car. As I walked around I could hear Vivians giggling.

"S-sorry it's  j-just h-hilarious." Vivian managed to breath out between her laughs

"What is so funny?" I replied as I got into the car.

"Well I mean you always sleep through alarms and you come late so I thought I would return the favor." She said with a huge grin.

"Are you...."

"Now that was fun but we should go," she said as she turned on the engine

I do love Vivian but at times like this, I want to hit her over the head. The school had given us two options to get to the airport with the school going on a bus. Which wasn't very popular since nearly everyone had cars, so Vivian agreed to drive us to the airport.

"I like your car V, congrats," I said smiling at her.

She'd always wanted this car, so after all these years I'm glad she got it.

"Thank you, I still can't believe they got it for me," she replied.

"Well I'm going to be taking a nap, wake me up when we get there," I said as I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"Okay, but that's not fair." She said.

"Life is not fair."

"Hate you."

Chuckling I leaned my head on the window and drifted to sleep.

...

"Wake up sleepy head we're here." a voice said as they started to shake me.

"No," I mumbled.

"Isla seriously we're going to be late." that annoying voice talked again.

"I don't care."

"I will pour my coffee on you."

"Fine," I said as I opened my eyes.

"Are you leaving your car here?" I asked Vivian tiredly.

"Someone is going to come and get it later." She said as she got out.

Getting my bag, I opened the door. Vivian had already taken both of our suitcases out. The sound of airplanes around the airport made chills go down my spine.

I'm a lot more excited than I anticipated.

Walking in the airport lobby I saw some of the girls from my school standing around a circle, while a few boys from Courtridge High were doing the same but standing on the opposite side. There was almost a tension between them.

Walking over to the girls I waved my hands.

"Hi Kids."

"Someone is cheerful," Anna replied being equally as cheerful like me.

"I need my coffee. I'm about to pass out." Celia replied.

"I want to get a muffin, do you want to come with me to get it?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure I'll come let's go," she said

"Does anyone need anything," I asked while giving my bag to Vivian.

Both Vivian and Anna shook their head no has they sat.

I took my wallet out and started to walk with Celia. There was silence between us since Celia practically lived on coffee and she hasn't fully woken up yet. As we walked across the lobby to a small coffee shop in the airport lobby, I could feel someone's eyes on me. Turning my head I was greeted with two brown eyes. Those eyes belonged to a boy whom I assumed was from Courtridge High. His fluffy brown eyes we're messily but cutely on his forehead. His eyes......they were another story.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, but I had to stop looking, or else I would break my neck looking at him.

"Who was that?" Celia asked as I turned my head back around.

"I don't know..." I replied.

"You were undressing the man, with your eyes." She said with a giggle.

"What?! Was not." I said defending myself "I was only.....observing."

"Uh-huh, totally believe you." She said smirking.

She isn't buying it..fuck.

Finally, after walking for so long, we waited in line at the coffee shop to order the things we wanted. Once again there was quiet between us. My mind keeps replaying the image of the guy in the lobby.

Shaking my head. I have to stop thinking about him...

" What can I get for you?" The person at the cashier asked.

"Just a blueberry muffin please," I replied getting my money ready.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"Yes."

"that'll be 4 pounds and 55 pence."

I handed over the cash as the cashier gave my muffin. I moved to the side and waited for Celia to get her coffee.

"Okay so they said it was going to take a few minutes for my coffee to get ready, could you wait here and get it for me? I have to quickly run to the bathroom." She asked as he gave the receipt to me.

"Yeah of course." I said with a smile.

She nodded eagerly and walked off.

Leaning against the wall, I was about to take a bite out of my muffin when a deep voice stopped me.

"Blueberry is my favorite too.."

I turned my head to see who it is.....Oh my....

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.  love all

- pearlyswan