"Hey, what happened?" JJ asks.

"Nothing." Jade says, pulling down her long sleeves so that it covered the burn on her wrist, but it was right after JJ noticed it.

"What is that?" JJ asks.

"What is what?" Jade asks, trying to hide that she was crying.

"This." JJ says, grabbing her wrist.

"Ow! Don't-" She winces in pain.

"What the hell happened?" JJ asks.

"It's nothing! Just leave it alone." Jade says, wiping the tear off her face.

"What the fuck did Rafe do to you?" JJ asks.

"No! No one did anything. Just leave it alone! We broke up!" Jade yells.

"We're not kids anymore! You don't have to-" Jade says, pushing him away.

"I'm gonna fucking end him! John B you better open th-" JJ says, getting up from the couch.

"Sit down!" Jade says, getting up pushing him back down onto the couch.

"I am fine! It was just an accident, nothing more." Jade says.

"Bullshit! We both know that J!" JJ says.

"Can you just drop it?! Please?" Jade begs.

"Tell me what happened." JJ says.

"Look we haven't spoken in a year, you would-" Jade starts.

"Look I don't give a fuck how long it's been, okay?!" JJ snaps.

"I was giving Rafe his things back..." Jade sighs.

"And some guy he owed money to was there and I got caught up." Jade says, making it not a big deal.

"He didn't do shit about it, did he?" JJ asks.

"It's not a big deal!" Jade says.

"He's a coward." JJ scoffs.

"Can't even take it like a man, had to get you involved?" JJ says.

"JJ, can you just drop it? We broke up." Jade sighs.

"He'd never be good enough for you." JJ mumbles.

"Oh yeah? And who is?! You just hate Rafe." Jade snaps, she was still sad over Rafe, but she missed her best friend.

"I am!" JJ says.

"It's always been me!" JJ says.

"No one knows you like I do!" JJ adds on.

"Your hair smells like coconut cause of that blue conditioner bottle. We both like the blue ice pops but I always let you have them cause they were your favorite. You stir your drink with the straw so you can hear the ice moving cause it calms you down. You love the color red but hate how it looks on you so you never wear it." JJ says, finishing his sentence.

" JJ says, finishing his sentence

"I miss you." Jade says, listening to all the little things she thought he never noticed. They were things she didn't even notice herself. 

JJ grabbed her face with the palm of his hands and pulled her on top of him, into a kiss.

She kissed him back, the same way she did one year ago.

Her hands roamed to find the edge of his shirt and tugged on it, wanting it off.

"Are you sure?" JJ asks.

"Mhm." She nods, kissing him once again.

AN HOUR LATER

The two were on the couch, asleep, snuggled up in each other under a blanket when the basement door opened.

"Hey guys, we got some pizza for dinner!" Pope says, bringing down the rest of the pizza that him and John B didn't finish. 

He was on his way down the stairs when the two suddenly woke up due to the noise.

"Wake up!" Jade yells, hitting JJ.

"Huh?" JJ asks, half awake.

"Put on your clothes!" She hushes.

"GO AWAY POPE!" Jade yells.

"Wait-What's going on?" Pope says, turning to see the two on the couch.

"POPE!" Jade yells

"Oh my go-" Pope yells, turning around.

"You can leave the pizza!" JJ says.

THE GIRLS

"Hey guess what? Would you rather have... I was just imagining you like this just now and it's pretty funny w-would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples? Imagine if you get really old and your nipples-- your boobs get really saggy and your nipples. if they were your eyes you could see if your shoes were untied." Sarah asks, laughing. Kiara was just not having it at all.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kiara asks.

"No." Sarah says, looking away.

"Hey Kiara..." Sarah says gently.

"Oh my god enough of the Hey Kiara bullshit! Why'd you do it? Why Jade?" Kie asks.

"Why did I do what?" Sarah asks.

"We were best friends. We- we stole beers from your dad's fridge, we watched movies together, we cried about boys. And the next thing I know I'm watching your birthday party happen from Instagram. Jade comes out of nowhere and you just start hanging out with her." Kiara says.

"It was one party, Jade was the new girl.. Kelce said she needed some friends." Sarah says.

"You invited everybody except me. And then you told everybody I was the reason the party got busted." Kiara says.

"Okay, well who else would've called the cops?" Sarah asks.

"You never asked. You just let the rumor go that I was a rat. You were my best friend and then you ghosted me for Jade and I don't even know why!I mean really? What did I do?" Kiara says.

"You liked me." Sarah says.

"What?" Kie asks.

"When.. people get close to me.. I feel trapped.. I bail. And then I blame them for it. I'm really sorry and I miss you." Sarah says.

"Do you think there's a chance that we could be okay again?" Sarah asks.

"Honestly, I don't know." Kiara says.

AN HOUR LATER

"Hey Kiara?" Sarah asks, still drowsy.

"Promise me that you won't bail on John B. He's not just, some other guy .And he really, really likes you." Kiara says, wide awake.

I won't." Sarah says.

"Promise me." Kiara whispers.

"I promise." Sarah says.

"Also, I'm sorry I called the cops." Kiara adds in before closing her eyes.

"I knew it. I knew it you bitch!" Sarah says, smiling as Kiara and Sarah start laughing.

"You should've invited me." Kiara says.

"So you called the cops?" Sarah asks, the two girls laughed it off. 

A/N: College is tough. I have no time for anything. This was my first not so busy day in a while. Ik this was short but I did what I could in this small amount of free time I have.

Thanks for 34k❤️