Spin the Bottle - Draco (fr)

Prompt:  On a boring ride to Hogwarts on the Hogwarts express, your Slytherin friends come up with an idea for a game to pass the time.

      "Guys," Pansy sighed and slumped in her seat. "I'm bored,"

    " Agreed," Goyle chimed with a mouthful of licorice. Draco was visibly annoyed. He hated hearing other people complain. You sat quietly, the odd one out of the group. You didn't have many close friends at Hogwarts, but mingled with everyone. Your true friends were nowhere to be found on the express, so you settled to sit with Draco and his posse. Even though you were friends with the Golden Trio, Draco never made an enemy out of you. Mostly because you stayed quiet, but it could also be in part caused by secret feelings of Draco's. You were nearly everything he wanted. Pureblood, smart, and you kept your opinions close to your chest. For some Draco always admired that about you. He also thought of you as a way to annoy Potter. If he had you, it would be a way to show Potter that he was a better man. After the silence ended, Pansy perked up in her seat next to Draco. 

    "I've got an idea! Let's play spin the bottle!" You looked nervously around at the other occupants of the train cart. Blaise, Goyle, Pansy, and Draco liked the idea.

    "I get to go first," Draco sat up and snatched the butter beer bottle out of Pansy's hands.

    "Oh, of course, Daddy's boy gets to go first," She teased, rolling her eyes. You stifled a giggle.

    "Piss off, Pansy," He huffed, his eyes narrowing.

    "Go on, then," She nudged his arm forward with her elbow. He placed the bottle onto the table and with no hesitation, he spun it around. A lump formed in your throat and you could feel your stomach fill with butterflies. The bottle spun slower and slower until it finally stopped. It pointed at you, no doubt. The boys in the compartment sounded their whistles and "oooo"'s. Pansy looked shocked. You had a feeling she was repressing anger.

    "Well then, let's leave them to it," She announced to the boys. Your eyes widened.

    "W-What?" You felt as if the wind was nocked out of you. You couldn't meet Draco's eyes out of nervousness, but he was staring at you, and with a smirk. "What do you mean, 'Leave us'?"

    "Oh, don't you know? That's how we play this game around here, right boys?" Goyle and Blaise nodded, almost as if they were afraid of what would happen if they didn't agree. "Come on then," They followed her out of the compartment like ducklings. You blinked hard and gulped as you heard the compartment door shut. Draco stood up; you could feel your heart pounding in your chest. He stood in front of you for a moment, then turned, but only to shut the blinds all around the compartment. He sat back down, opposite to you.

    "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to," He stared down at his lap and played with his ringed thumbs. A wave of relief fell over you. You looked up at him, but all you saw was a lonely, insecure boy. Suddenly, his rough personality was just a front. This was real. Now filled with sympathy, you got up and sat next to him. You knew exactly what it felt like to know no one knew the real you, and you were glad you got to see this side of him. The side that no one got to see.

    "Draco?" He didn't look up at you, almost too ashamed.

    "Hm?" Was his only reply.

    "Kiss me," You felt his body tense under your comforting hand. You were the first person to actually accept the real him. He turned to meet your gaze with a questioning expression.

    "Kiss me," You repeated. He fixed his posture towards you and placed a gentle hand on your cheek. He slowly leaned into you and locked his sot lips onto yours. Everyone knew Draco as hard and tough, but his kiss was just the opposite. Gentle, almost as if he had loved you for years. When he broke away from you, he kept his hand on your cheek and pressed his forehead against yours. You took this as a sign to take initiative and placed your mirroring hand on his jaw and pulled him in once more. He wrapped his other arm around your neck and pulled you deeper and deeper into him. Now on top of him, barely keeping balance on the narrow booth, you pulled your scarf and tossed it away, hitting the blinds that covered the window. 

    "Easy, tiger," He teased with a sheepish smile. You smiled back at him. You hadn't seen him smile in years. Giggling, you leaned over him for more. His hands gripped your waist and yours had fistfuls of his platinum hair.

    Suddenly, a knock at the door.

    "Are you guys done snogging or what?" Pansy shouted. Draco rolled his eyes, breathing heavily. You gave him one last peck and you were about to stand up from straddling his hips when his hands pulled you back. You smiled at one another once more.

    "One more," He demanded quietly, his smile still not leaving his face. You leaned down and his hand tangled itself in your hair, not allowing you to release until he wanted you to. He finally retracted his grip and you got to your feet, pulling your scarf off of the ground. He stood up as well to open to door. He faced an annoyed Pansy, who fixed her attention on his now sloppy hair. She huffed and stomped back to her seat between Draco and the window. 

    "It was your idea," Draco teased, causing the other boys to laugh as they followed her in. 

    Draco's smile remained for the rest of the day.