Chapter 4. Something New.

This chapters short, but I hope you like it!

Word count: 860

Ben caught my leg and I screamed. I tried crawling away, but he flipped me over and forced my wrist to the ground. His nails digging into them. I screamed as loud as I could and I kicked him in the groin and he grunted. I quickly got up and ran.
"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! HEL -" I got cut off by Ben catching up to me again. He got on top of me again, but didn't dig his nail into my wrist he just held them to the ground.
"THOMAS!" I screamed before Ben started to yell at me.
"YOU DID THIS! YOU DID THIS TO EVERYONE! YOU -"
Ben was cut off my someone hitting him in the head with a metal pole. I was breathing heavy and I got help up. I looked over and everyone was around me and Ben. Some were holding him down. I looked who helped me up and it was Thomas. Newt had held the pole and he was the one who hit him. I looked at Thomas and hugging him. Very tightly. He hugged back. I let go, but holding his hand tightly. There was a bloody patch of blood that was on the side of Ben head from were Newt had hit him with the metal pole.
"What the hell happened?" Some of the boys asked.
"I was getting water and he just attacked me!" I said. Alby was over here and he had order some of the boys to lift up his shirt. There was a small hole in his stomach on the right and black vain souring out of the hole. He was begging for Alby not to do what was next. The doors had closed for the night, but tomorrow when they close they would force him in the Maze. Jeff had told me that when they were talking about the changing. I was still holding Thomas's hand. I turned around and so did Thomas I let go of his hand. I looked at him and I grabbed his shoulders.

"I'll be right back I have to go get the water that I left." I said and left and went to go get the water it was still there and I looked at The Deadheads. I started to tear up as I grabbed the water. My wrist burned, but I fought it. I went back the Med-Jacks. I left the water in there. Ben was soon passed out by the painkillers and was laying on one of the tables. A tear left my face and I set the water down. I searched for the syringe. I found it and went over to Ben. Clint and Jeff had looked at me.

"We need to see if the cure works." I said and stuck the empty syringe in Ben's infected arm. I quickly went over to the cure and I dropped some of the black liquid on a small cement part of the table and then I dripped some of the cure onto it. It was like a merical. It start to kill the black blood. I dumped the blood out and poured the cure into the syringe. I went back over to Ben.
"It works guys it works!" I said showing them the cure and how it's killing the blackness. I couldn't give it to Ben because he was going to be sarfaficed for hurting me. I also wrapped my wrist in wrap so they could heal. I completely forgot about Thomas and I quickly went outside to find him. I found him at his Hammock and I studied him for a moment. I shook his shoulders. His eyes soon opened and his eyes widened when he saw me. He got up and I took his hand. We headed around the pit, but not exactly around the pit.
"Y/n what are we doing out this late?" He asked. I stopped walking and turned to him.
"I'm really sorry about waking you and I completely forgot about meeting with you. Even though I asked you to me meet me and it was my fault." I stopped rambling.
"It's okay Y/n its okay!" He said calming me.
"Thomas I have to tell you something..." I said.
"I have to tell you something too" he said.
"Well you got first " I said.
"No you first" he insisted.
"No you" I argued
"No you" he argued back.
"No y -" I was about to say it again until Thomas chupped my face with his hands and leaned into me and kissed me on the lips softly. I was shocked until I wrapped hands into his hair. I let go for air and I leaned my head to his.
"So I guess we both like each other" I said and we laughed.
"More like love" Thomas said smirking and I kissed him again. I let go and I grew tired. I yawned and he noticed I was tired. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist and he led me back to the hammocks.