Chapter 6. The Plan.

This one is very short, but I hope you like it!

Word count: 714

Gally and his goons had taken us out of the slammer. Thomas was fake being asleep while I just did what Gally said. The walls of the Maze were still open. In the distance there were two strong wooden poles they were facing the Maze. I'm guessing this is what he wanted to do sacrifice us for nothing. When we got there they threw Thomas to the ground and they just all stood there in silence.
"Gally. This doesn't feel right man." Winston said. Frypan chiming in.
"Yeah what if Thomas is right? He can lead us home." I looked at Thomas. Gally started walking towards the others.
"We are home okay? I don't wanna have to cross anymore names off that wall." He said gesturing to the wall of names.
"You really think banishing us will salve anything?" I asked him. He turned to me.
"This isn't a banishing. It's an offering" he said. One of the guys that was holding me pushed me against the pole. And tying my wrist up.
"Wait Gally what are you doing?!" I said frantically.
"Do you really think I'm going to let Thomas back into the Maze after what he's done?" He said the guys still tying my hands up.
"Look around you! Look at our Glade! This is the only way." He said I looked at Newt and he scratched his chin at Minho and he nodded.
"And when the Grivers get what they came here for everything goes back to the way it was." He said trying to everyone.
"Are you listening to this why are you all just standing there he's crazy?!" I asked them making it so they look like they weren't helping. Which secretly they were.
"Would you shut up!" He said glaring at me but, I didn't stop.
"If you stay here the Grivers will keep coming back and they won't stop coming back till your all dead!"
"Shut up tie him up." He said, but they didn't seem to understand.
"Did you hear me I said tie him up!" He commanded. They started to lift his body up and I watched the plan was coming together. Thomas kicked one of the boys in the stomach which that boy had the spear so he knocked the other boy out with the spear. Newt drawn out his long knife and hit on of the boys in the head knocking him out. I kicked the boy who tied me up in the balls and he groaned. Frypan came over and cut the rope off and I ran over to Thomas everyone with spears aiming at Gally. Chuck came over too. Newt was also holding the long knife at him. Frypan joined so did Minho. Newt handed me a knife and I took it. Gladly.
"Your full of surprises aren't you?" Gally said.
"Anyone who wants to come this is your last chance!" Thomas said.
"Don't listen to him he's trying to scare you" Gally said to them.
"Alright I'm not trying to scare you. Your already scared, alright I'm scared, but I'd rather risk my life out there than living the rest of it in here. We don't belong here this place isn't our home. We were put here. Traped here. At least out there we have a choice. We can make it out of here. I know that." He finished. Some of the boys have gathered with us. Including Jeff and Clint. Thomas put down his spear and looked at Gally they both stared at each other.
"You should come with us." He said I was shocked, but he had a good heart. That's why I love him, but I doubt Gally will come.
"Good luck against the Grivers " he said. We all started to run Thomas was still next to me. He grabbed my hand and we started to run into the Maze. I have never been in here, but it seems so familiar. The green ivy. The gigantic walls. Everything. Thomas let go of my hand so he could run fast to catch up. We took a lot of turns. Left and right on and on until the walls said section 7. Lucky number 7.