bubble bath (smut)

this has smut in it lol, you have been warned 

Marceline's POV

"Babe?" I ask "yeah" she answers giving her full attention to me "do you wanna take a bubble bath with me?" I ask with hopeful eyes "sure" she answers standing up from her spot on the couch and walking towards the bathroom. "I'll go run the bath, can you make me a cup of tea please?" She says entering the bathroom "yep" I say getting up and walking into the kitchen to make some tea for the both of us.

Shadow walked into the kitchen a few minutes later and I handed her, her tea "thanks" she said before taking a sip.

       Time skip bc I'm lazy :)

I sat in the warm bath, bubbles surrounding me, with my back leaning on shadows chest and my head resting on her shoulder. Her hands were wrapped around my waist dangerously close to my private area. After a few minutes I feel soft kisses being placed on my neck, I let out a soft moan as shadow lightly nibbled on my sweet spot. She moved up from my neck to my jawline leaving hickeys wherever her heart desired. I tilted my head back feeling her move her hands from my waist to my inner thighs rubbing up and down, she moved her lips away from my sensitive skin and towards my ear "can I touch you?" She whispered biting at my earlobe "yes please" is all I said in return.

3rd persons POV

Shadow moved her right hand from her lovers thigh to her pussy she lightly moved her fingers over marcelines clit teasing her. "Please don't tease me..." marceline said with a moan. Shadow rubbed her fingers on her girlfriends clit making M buck her hips up in hopes of more friction but all she got in return was a hand holding her hips down firmly and kisses down her neck making her a moaning mess. Before she knew it shadow had two fingers thrusting in and out of her going deeper every time.

Her head was leaning on shadows shoulder her eyes sealed shut by the pleasure she felt. Shadows left hand had moved from M's hip and was now pinching and rubbing her pretty pink nipples. Her loud moans were like music to Shadows ears, soon marceline felt herself reaching climax " shady I'm go-aah gonna cum" she says between moans. Shadow moves her lips to marcelines ear once again and says "cum for me baby" hearing those words and feeling shadow thrust her fingers even deeper and faster into her sent her over the edge. Moaning loudly with her back arched she cums, her hands grabbing even tighter on the edge of the bathtub.

Pulling out of her shadow puts her hands back on Marcy's hips and kisses her neck a few more times waiting for her lover to catch her breath.

Marceline moves her head to look at shadow. She places a soft kiss on her lips resting her forehead on shadows and she smiles lovingly at her " that was amazing...." she says shadow just kisses her not wanting to ruin the moment.

They cuddle for a little while longer before the water started to get cold. "We should probably get out now" shadow says "yeah" marcy answers getting out and grabbing two towels one for her and the other for shadow.They walk from the bathroom to their bedroom in nothing but a towel, still soaking wet. They get in bed not even bothering to get dry or put some clothes on and just cuddle for the rest of the evening under their duvet just talking about random stuff like their future together or telling each other embarrassing stories from their childhood giggling at the stupid stuff they did as children.

That's it sorry for not updating sooner I'm just a bit busy at the moment. Okay so this was my first time ever writing smut so if it's shit sorry.

edited lol