character info

Shadow:

She's the top in the relationship, and she has ADHD. She has tattoos I wont go into to much detail about them here so just imagine some cool tattoos on her :)

Also her nicknames are shady and S. She's punk (it's a part of an alternative subculture) and she has a 1967 chevy impala like Dean's from supernatural. She has a wolf cut that covers her eyes and its dyed purple. She has brown coloured eyes. She has really puffy and curly hair too.

Obviously Shadow isnt her real name only people she trusts know it dont ask why shes just a bit weird like that.

Marceline:

She's the bottom in the relationship she also has anxiety.

She has some tattoos but not as many as S. She has a soft aesthetic so she's the complete opposite of Shadow. She doesn't have a car bc she cant drive. She has a fringe and hair that reaches her shoulders and its dyed pink. Her hair is frizzy. Her eyes are brown.

Marcelines nicknames are Marcy and M.

Hello ! It's me I've updated this bc I kinda got bored of the descriptions and thought it needed an update.

I won't be updating this consistently but just know I'm still here and I haven't disappeared.

!! DONT FORGET TO EAT, DRINK AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !!

Side note: the reason the characters have ADHD and anxiety is bc I have them so yeah :)