Cold

Fluff

"Shit, baby your hands are freezing" Shadow said when she felt Marcelines hands on her arm "Are you cold bub?"

All Marceline did was nod her head yes, as a slight shiver went down her spine.

– –

You see, Marceline had been watching a random cartoon on the telly while Shadow was sprawled out next to her, mindlessly scrolling through Instagram, when out of nowhere Marceline started to feel cold, very cold, cold to the point she was shivering.

Her hands felt like they were about to fall off from how cold she had gotten, she couldn't help but shiver ever so slightly. She tried to warm herself up by rubbing her hands together and bringing them up to her mouth to blow warm air on them, but nothing seemed to work.

So, she decided to go to her girlfriend for help.

– –

And that's how we got to where we are now.

Shadow put her larger hands over Marcelines shaking ones in an attempt to warm them up, she rubbed them slightly and blew warm air on them, flinching a bit when her lips made contact with her lovers freezing hands.

"Is this good?" Shadow asked looking into Marcelines beautiful brown eyes "yeah a bit, but I'm still cold" she answered keeping eye contact with the tall woman that was holding her hands.

"Alright, come on. Let's go warm you up" Shadow said standing up, then picking Marceline up, holding her by her hickey littered thighs. Marceline let out a surprised sound by the sudden feeling of being picked up, but didn't protest.

Shadow took them to the bathroom, where she sat Marceline on the counter next to the sink. She then made her way to the shower and turn the water on. Making sure it was the perfect temperature, not too hot but not too cold.

As the room started to slowly steam up, Shadow made her way pack to her shivering baby girl.

"You want me to stay with you, or go make you some hot chocolate?" She asked in a caring voice, rubbing her large hands on Marcelines plump thighs. "Stay" was all Marceline said in response. A quiet "okay" was heard from the other as loving kisses were placed on her neck.

"Can I undress you?" Shadow asked looking at Marcelines face to see her reaction, even though they've been dating since they were 16 years old and have had plenty of sex, it didn't mean either of them wanted to make the other uncomfortable or push the other into doing something that they didn't want to do.

That's one of the things Marceline loved so much about their relationship, that they always made sure they were both okay with what was happening.

"Yeah, that's fine" she answered. Soon after that was said Shadow was pulling her tshirt off and rubbing her sides trying to warm her up a bit. Then her bra was being undone and pulled off and so were the rest of her clothes, which consisted of shorts and her panties.

Shadow stripped off her own clothes right after she was done stripping her short girlfriend. She pulled Marceline into the shower making sure she was under the water instead of herself, to make sure her lover warmed up.

Marceline pulled Shadown close to her, pulling the taller under the warm water aswell. She pulled her down and connected their lips in a sweet kiss, which soon turned into a make out session.

Once they pulled apart Shadow placed her head on Marcelines shoulder, giving it small kisses every so often.

After a long while, that felt like mere seconds to the both of them they got out of the shower.

Shadow dried the both of them off, being extra loving when drying Marceline, then dressed herself, in a tshirt and some sweatpants, and then dressed her baby. Slipping a baggy jumper and shorts on her.

When they were clothed and warm Shadow picked Marceline up gently by her thick thighs and took her back to the living room, sitting her in her lap where they resumed watching 'Tom and Jerry' with Shadow rubbing soothing hands up and down Marcelines sides.

It was safe to say Marceline was warm.

Hi! Hope you're doing well and I hope you're having a great day/night!

Don't forget to eat, drink and take care of yourself! And don't forget that you're loved <3

                  – Glitch