birthday cake dillema ☁︎︎nicky☁︎︎

(Ngl it's been awhile since I've seen NRDD but honestly I still catch episodes here and there so like if I get a persons persona wrong my bad✌︎︎)

Nickys pov

"Come on dawn I need your help with y/n birthday cake!" I screamed for dawn to help me
Y/n dawns best friend. Her birthday was today and I wanted to be perfect... why? Because she only the most perfect girl to live on the planet o of course it had to be perfect!
"Alight Alight jeez!" Dawn talked back at me coming down the stairs.
"What do you need me to do?"
"Grab the frosting and but some pink dye in it"
"Why pink? Can't it be blue or—"
I cut her off
"PINK! It's because it her favorite color!"
My voice squeaked at the end causing me to blush a bit
"Wait Nicky are you blushing?"
"No!" My voice squeaked again
"Aww you like y/n!!"
"What no I don't"
I totally like y/n her beautiful e/c are captivating and her voice. Oh here voice it's like everything she says has me drawn in and her smile makes me melt inside oh and—-
"NICKY!!"
I just dropped the cake on the floor
"Oh no" I stared at the cake that splat on the kitchen tiles. I felt tears start to form in my eyes.
"Guys what happens?"
"Is everything okay"
Ricky and Dicky came down the stairs
I just collapsed on my knees
"Darn it no everything is gonna be ruined"
"Nicky don't say that! There is still time we can head over to the store and—"
"Don't you get?" I yelled and cut dawn off
"This was suppose to be special!" I sniffed
"Nicky? It's still going to be special" dicky tried to touch my shoulder but I swatted his hand away "I'm gonna go upstairs I can't be here right right now" I ran upstairs and locked the door to my room and laid on my bed and out of frustration I cried.

Dawns pov
"Oh my god Nicky is a mess" I said cleaning up the cake disaster. "Yeah all of that for y/n?" Ricky helped me up "isn't it obvious Ricky? Nicky has a big fat crush on y/n!" Dicky made puppy eyes. "Guys we have to move fast! Not only do we need a cake we need decorations and—"
I was cut off by Ricky "woah slow down dawn! What's to point it's not the end of the wor—" I cut Ricky off "don't you dare end that sentence" as I stared into Rickys soul and continued"Dicky, Ricky, put the decorations up ima call Mea so we can get a cake! Also make sure Nicky doesn't come down"as I walked to the door "why don't we want Nicky down" Dicky scratched his head "because we should make it a surprise not only for y/n but for Nicky as well" Dicky and Ricky looked at each other and at the same time said "gotcha!" They pointed finger guns at me "okay let's get a move on!"

-time jump-
(Still in dawn pov)
I returned home with mea we got a PINK frosted cake that said 'ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦/𝑛' when I walked inside was genuinely surprised. Ricky and Dicky did a good job.  "Oh hey dawn" dicky said sitting on the couch with sunglasses on clearly he knew I was surprised at their work. "Are you...satisfied?" Ricky made jazz hands "yes I am actually now get this cake over to the table and put candles in it" I said hurtling to turn off the lights. Then we heard knock
Knock knock

Your POV
I knocked on the harpers door. Today was my birthday. I was super excited. Dawn said they had a surprise for me today at school so now I was super nervous. I was most nervous to see Nicky. Why? Honestly idk I always get nervous around him. Then the door opened "hello?!" As I entered the dark living room "SURPRISE!!!" omg that bursted my eardrums the lights blinded my eyes and I saw everybody. Dawn,Mea, Ricky, Dicky and......wait where's Nicky? I sighed honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot. Anyway I wasn't gonna let his disappearance ruin the time I had with everyone else. After a while I asked dawn where Nicky was "oh he's in his room." she pointed to his room and I knocked on his door

Nickys pov
I heard music and loud conversations up from my room. Oh no I'm such an idiot I completely lost track of time. Before long I heard a faint knock on my door "come in" I mumbled and in walks y/n I quickly fixed myself up like nothing happens. "Hey you okay?" She says down next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. I automatically felt my cheeks turn red and I looked away. "Nicky?" Her voice was so calming I looked at her. I'm guessing she saw my tears. She wipes them away "want to tell why you're doom and gloom on my birthday?" I looked down then back up "no" I mumbled "please I can't make you feel better if you don't tell me?" She duped my face. I let out a sigh "I was making you birthday cake. I wanted it to be perfect and I slipped and I dropped it in the kitchen and you know I wanted it to be perfect for you because well your perfect." I started rambling on "your smile is perfect, your eyes are beautiful, your voice is so calming, your it looks so soft, and and your personality is amazing" I cut my self off and look into her eyes. They were twinkling. "You think I'm perfect?" She smiled. That's when I realized I said everything I thought about her. "Well yeah I do" I paused "you're beautiful." She looked down and blushed. Which made me blush. "Nicky?" She asked "yeah" I looked up at her. But she didn't say anything. I got closer to her and I put my hand on her cheek. I looked at her soft pink lips. Are there as soft as they look? She had lip gloss on her lips which made them look tempting. She looked at my lips too. Before I knew it I leaned closer to here and closed the gap between me and her. I moved my other hand onto her face too. She did the same. I couldn't even think straight. I was kissing the girl of my dreams. At this point I didn't even know hat I was doing. I was on top of her kissing her. I flicked back to reality when "Nicky!! Keep it PG!" I flung myself off of y/n and just stared at Dawn. "I uh uh" I couldn't focus on what I was trying to say "oh shut it I know what I saw" dawn left and winked at me. "Nicky if it makes you feel better that was the best birthday present ever."

(Holy guacamole that was super long 😂)