"You want more." Harry finished off for you and you nodded, suddenly feeling guilty about this whole conversation. "I completely understand."

"Not that I'm not satisfied with what we do now, because um you're really great with uh you know, but I just...I want to feel you." You murmured and you were sure your cheeks were the same colour as the strawberries you'd just finished eating.

"Baby you don't have to explain to me why you want to have sex." Harry snickered lightly. "Take the week to think about it, okay? If you're still sure about your decision by Friday then we can talk some more about it, m'kay?"

And so you did exactly that, you thought about it. For the whole week all you could think about was Harry's manhood pushing into your core and letting yourself be one hundred percent his. That's all you really wanted in the end, to be completely his. Of course you knew it would hurt, and that there might be some blood but you knew there wouldn't be much considering you and Harry had already done quite a few things in the bedroom, but you were just so ready for it, for him.

And so that brings us to today, Friday. Harry is sitting at his desk currently working out some of the end kinks in the album when you walk in nervously, trying to be sexy but also discreet at the same time. You'd gone out and bought an outfit perfect for the occasion. It's black, which looks incredibly sexy on you or so Harry has said in the past when you've taken one of his many black shirts or sweatshirts. It's got lots and lots of lace and leaves little to the imagination. It's shear in all the right places and easy to take, or should I say rip off, and is covered by a short, silky black robe which is messily tied in the front, mimicking an almost-bow.

You knock softly on the office door to get Harry's attention, his eyes switch from his computer to you and he smiles. "Ready for bed?" He asks as he squints at the time. It's almost eleven at night, which is normally when the two of you would be sleeping. "I'm almost done, just need another minute or-"

Harry is interrupted by you slowly untying the robe, letting it fall open to reveal the black lingerie underneath. Harry's mouth waters at the sight in front of him and it takes everything in him to not pin you against the wall and take you right here and now.

"Hi." You say quietly, a small smile pressed against yours lips and Harry sucks in a harsh breath before chuckling softly.

"Hi. Wow." He says under his breath. "You look incredible." He visibly adjusts himself through his sweatpants, not caring if you notice or not and you feel your head begin to get hot as you walk over to him and he takes this as a cue to grab your waist with his bigger hands and he shakes his head slowly as a smirk presses itself onto his lips.

"You're something else, Bug." He leans forward to press a kiss to your tummy, moving upward to your breasts where he stops and runs his fingers over the lace material, your nipples hard under the small amount of cover it gives you and he sucks in a harsh breath at the sight.

"Are you tired at all?" You ask slowly and he scoffs as he stands up, towering over you and you swallow harshly.

"Even if I was tired, you definitely just woke me up, love." He pulls your body close to his, his hard member pressed against your semi-clothed bellybutton and you nod.

"I want to have sex." You say clearly as Harry's hands rub over your bum. Your hand travels between you and Harry, slowly making its way down his bare chest all the way down to his clothed-member and you give him a soft rub, earning a loud groan from his throat.

"You're sure about this?" Harry asks and you nod without hesitation as you take Harry's hand in yours and walk him to the bedroom, making sure to move your hips a small bit more than normal. Harry's eyes don't leave your bum and his fingers grip hard onto your hand, his free hand squeezing himself through his sweatpants to relieve some tension.