accident

- The one where Harry gets into a car accident

It was ten at night when you got the phone call explaining your husband had gotten into a car accident. He was driving home from the studio and another car had hit him from the passenger side. You're now on your way to the hospital, with tears running down your cheeks and your hands gripping the wheel with your right hand and your other rubbing your belly.

"Daddy's going to be okay." You speak to the small bump while also trying to reassure yourself. "He's strong." Another couple of tears fall onto your lap.

You finally made it to the hospital, rushing inside not even bothering to lock your car doors. You make it to the counter where a girl with blonde hair sat, while blubbering "Harry Styles. He was taken in for a car accident. I'm his wife." You lift your shaky hand to show her your ring and health card to prove you're his wife.

"Right, just give me a second." She smiles sweetly while handing you a tissue box and typing on her computer. "Follow me." She stands from her computer and you rush after her. "He's right in there." She points to room 173.

"Thank you." You wipe your eyes, although tears keep falling. You walk into the room, seeing your husband laying on the hospital bed, multiple needles in his arms which connected to machines, bruises on his face, and his eyes shut. He had a tube going down his throat and he was grunting, moving his left arm up and down slowly. "Oh my god." You sob while walking up to him and grabbing his hand. His arm stops moving and you swear you feel his pinky finger grip yours. "Harry." You sob while a nurse walks in.

"You must be his wife. Hi, I'm Benny, your husband's nurse." He goes to shake your hand but you just sob and look back down to your husband, who's eyelashes are fluttering, although his eyes stay closed. "From what I've been told, he was awake on the way here, asked us to contact you multiple times." You try to stop crying but as soon as you look back down at your husband, the tears start once again. "He's healthy, young," The nurse goes on. "He's got a lot going for him right now. I know it looks and sounds scary right now, but he'll be fine, I promise." The nurse smiles at you and walks out of the room.

You grab a chair from the corner and bring it closer to the bed, grabbing a hold of Harry's hand. "Hi, baby." You whisper to him while using your free hand to hold your bump. "I'm sorry I missed your call today. I had a doctors appointment." You murmur while you feel his hand clutch yours. "I'm pregnant." You mumble, but it comes out as a light whisper.

You watch his eyes open slowly, but not all the way. He looks around his room and when he sees you, he smiles a faint smile while you hear him grunting again. "Harry." You feel tears prick your eyes. "Hey, baby." You smile and notice his hand pulling on the tube. "No!" You pull his hand away. "You need to leave that there, okay?" Your tears keep flowing. He grunts harder, starting to move his legs, bending them and pulling them closer to his chest. "No, Harry please." You sob while trying to keep his legs down on the bed. "Please stay still." Your voice cracks at the end of your sentence as you look down at him. He stops moving and you watch his pinky twitch, reaching for yours. You let him hold your pinky while his nurse walks in again.

"Harry!" He smiles and Harry grunts, his eyes fluttering open and closed every few minutes. "I know it's uncomfortable right now but it's helping your breathe at the moment. Looks like your heart did stop," You don't let him finish and instead, another sob leaves your lips.

You feel Harry's pinky pull at yours again and look over to him. You reach over and kiss his forehead, lingering for a moment. He makes another noise but it's a softer noise this time.

"I know this is all very scary but I promise, he'll be okay." The nurse assures you. "Around three tomorrow we can take that tube out and start him on regular oxygen." He smiles and walks out of the room. Harry's fall asleep shortly. You lean back in your chair and grip Harry's hand while your eyes close slowly.