Chapter Fourteen

A/N: You know what I realized when I was looking through the first book of this story? I realized that I had made Sophia one of the nurses at the hospital Liam used to work at so let's just pretend there's two Sophia's lol ;P By the way I really like the picture on the top or to the right :D

-Zayn's POV-

        "Do you want to tell the kids about us dating or would you like to wait?" Harry asked me as we sat on his bed.

        "We can tell them now if you want. I just don't want Ashton to hate me anymore." I said, looking at our hands. 

        "He won't hate you, Zaynie. Why don't we tell the kids today and then tomorrow you can take them to the zoo or something?" 

        I looked back at him. "Will you come with us?"

        He smiled. "If you want me to."

        I nodded. "Of course I would want you to come with us. Do you think you'll be able to stand up for a long time? Your back won't start hurting?"

        He leaned in and kissed me. "I'll be fine. If it starts hurting then I'll sit down at a bench or something."

        I nodded before leaning in to kiss him again. He whimpered, kissing me back. I slowly pushed him onto his back and climbed in between his legs, rocking my hips against his. He moaned.

        "Zaynie...I need you." He begged. I nodded before climbing off of him. I walked over to the door and locked it before I went back to Harry. I guess you can figure out what we did just then.

**

        "That was amazing, Zaynie." Harry breathed, running his finger up and down my chest. I tightened my hold around him.

        "It was, wasn't it?" I said, teasingly. "Who knew you could be so wild in bed?"

        Harry blushed, hiding his face in my chest. "Zaynie, don't say things like that."

        I chuckled and kissed his head. "You're too adorable, babe. Maybe we should go take a shower before we go talk to the kids."

        Harry nodded and sat up, rubbing his baby bump. I got up from the bed and helped him stand up before leading him to the bathroom. I turned on the water and tested it to make sure that it wasn't too cold or too hot. I helped him in so that he would slip before I got in, wrapping my arms around his waist as I rubbed his stomach.

        "I promise I'll do anything to make up for how I treated you when we were married." I whispered, kissing his shoulder. Harry placed his hands on top of mine.

        "I know you will, Zayn. All that matters is that we're together again." He said. I nodded before helping him wash his body and hair.

        When we were done we got out of the shower and dried off before we went to the closet. I helped Harry into one of my sweaters that were too big on him. It stopped right at the bottom of his round bum and was loose on his stomach. I helped him into his boxers before I got dressed. We walked out of the room and walked down the hall towards where the kids were staying. Harry opened the door and walked in before me, making Ashton and Melody look up at him. 

        "Mommy!" They screamed, running towards him. I smiled and stood outside so that I didn't ruining their happiness. 

        "Hey loves. Guess what?" Harry said, excitedly.

        "What?" They screamed.

        "You're going to have two new brothers or sisters." Harry said, smiling when the kids started touching his stomach.

        "Really?" Ashton asked. "When do we get to know?"

        "Know when we can find out the genders?" Harry asked him. Ashton nodded. "In two more months."

        "That's too long." Ashton said, pouting.

        "I know, baby, but they got to be healthy enough for us to find out."

        Ashton nodded. "Okay, mommy."

        "Anyways, I have another surprise for you two."

        "What is, mommy?" Melody asked, laying her head against Harry's arm. Harry looked up at me and motioned me to come into the room.

        "Ashton, you remember your father?" Harry said, grabbing my hand. 

        "No, mommy. Mean man go away." Ashton whimpered, crawling to the corner of the room.

        "Ashton, baby. Zayn's not going to hurt you." Harry said.

        "Ashton, I want to say sorry to you. I never meant to hurt you and I wish I can take it back, but I can't." I said, slowly walking towards him. "Please believe me, son. I love you."

        "Hurt me." Ashton whimpered, breaking my heart. How was I going to fix our family?

---------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?