Chapter Five

Lillian to the side or top

-Harry's POV-

        It's been a month since we moved into the house and it's been amazing. Liam has started to get the hang of working at the company and his hours are great. He usually gets home by eight o'clock so he still has time to say goodnight to the kids and then we get some alone time before we drift off to sleep. I have also been feeling a little sick recently so I'm going to the doctors right now. Liam doesn't know that I'm going to the doctors so I wasn't going to tell him unless it was something bad.

        When I pulled up in front of the doctors office I got out of my car and walked inside. I walked to the front desk and signed in before I walked to the waiting area, sitting down on one of the chairs. I looked around the room and saw so many pregnant women sitting there with smiles on their face. I looked down at my stomach and placed my hand on it. Was I pregnant? 

        "Hi!" Someone screamed, making me jump. I looked up and saw that it was a girl with long brown hair.

        "Hi?" I said, shyly. "Who are you?"

        "I'm Lillian, but you can call me Lily." She said.

        "Hi Lily. I'm Harry." I said, smiling. She smiled back.

        "So what are you here for?" 

        "I'm here to see if I'm really pregnant." I said, rubbing my stomach. 

        "Oh I hope you are because if you are then you would make very beautiful babies." She said, giggling. I blushed.

        "T-Thanks." I stuttered. "Are you here for a checkup?"

        She nodded, rubbing her stomach. "Yes. Today I get to find out the gender of my baby."

        "Oh that's lovely. Is the father going to be here with you?"

        She shook her head, sadly. "I'm afraid not because I was raped and I never found out who the guy was so yeah."

        "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up." I said, feeling bad. She shook her head.

        "No, it's fine. I'm just glad that I'll have someone to love." She said, smiling down at her stomach.

        "Mr. Stayne?" The doctor said, making me stand up. I wrote down my number on a piece of paper that I found and handed it to Lily. 

        "Call me if you ever want to hang out. You can meet my family." I said. She nodded and waved as I walked behind the doctor. 

        We walked into the room and I laid down on the examining table. I lift up my shirt when he said to lift it before he poured some gel on my stomach. I shivered as he used the wand to move the gel around. He looked at the ultrasound machine and smiled.

        "Well Mr. Stayne, you are indeed pregnant." He said. I smiled.

        "How far along am I?" I asked.

        "I would say that you're a month along."

        I nodded, smiling.

--------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?