Chapter Six

-Harry's POV-

        I decided to go surprise Liam at the office to give him the good news. I couldn't believe I was pregnant again, but I was also happy. Liam and I had talked about having a big family so this was just the beginning, but I kept wondering how we were going to raise another baby. Liam was always at work, trying to save the company and I was always at home. I kept wondering if I should try and find a job to help out with the bills so after I visited Liam I was gonna go job hunting once I get the kids from my mom's.

        I parked the car and walked inside the tall building, smiling. This place was so huge. I walked up to the receptionist desk and smiled at the lady. 

        "Hi. May I help you?" The lady asked.

        "Yes. I'm looking for my husband, Liam Stayne." I said. 

        "Oh he's on the top floor. The door on the right." She said.

        "Thank you." I said as I walked to the elevator. I pressed the button for the top floor before I waited in the elevator. I pressed my hand against my stomach, smiling. "My little baby."

        When the elevator doors opened I immediately walked to the door on the right. I didn't bother to knock since I wanted to surprise him so I just walked in. Now I wished I had knocked when I saw the scene in front of me. 

        "O-Oh." I mumbled, hurt. I watched as the couple broke apart in front of me.

        "Babe, I can explain." Liam said, walking towards me. I shook my head, smiling sadly. 

        "N-No. I get it." I said, feeling tears fill my eyes. "I-I can understand why. No one would want to be with a freak like me."

        I threw his copy of the ultrasound on the ground before I ran out of the office. I got in the elevator before he could catch up with me and leaned against the wall as I began to cry. I just needed to get out of here.

        I ran out to my car and got in. I started the car and drove down the street towards the house. When I got there I got out of the car and walked inside the house. I walked upstairs to the kids bedroom and packed up their suitcases before I went to the master bedroom and packed up my bag. I carried the bags down the stairs before I stopped at the table where we kept our keys. I looked down at my left hand and took off my ring, feeling more tears stream down my face as I placed the ring on the table.

        This was it. The Stayne family was no more.

------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?