︎𝟶𝟽. 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔?

Start from the beginning

"Hey Curly!" Louis called from the porch.

"I thought you meant drive as in car... you ride a bicycle?" He says surprised.

"Yeah. I don't have my license yet. Nor a car." Harry shrugs.

"Oh. Why don't you ride with Zayn than?"

"Have you forgotten about the part where he doesn't want people to know where siblings..."

"Oh right... I can drive you. If you want of course." Louis smiles again and Harry is at the point of saying yes when he thinks about Zayn again.

"I don't know. I don't want to be a burden."

"It's no big deal really. I'm picking you up tomorrow morning, 7.45." Louis says sternly but sweetly.

Harry just hopes the best, maybe Zayn wouldn't mind that much.

It's not that Harry is afraid of Zayn he just never wants to disappoint his brother. That's why he would never go against the elder. He just wants to make Zayn happy. That's all that matters to him.

"Hmm okay..." Harry says hesitantly playing with the zipper of his jacket. "Lets go inside." He finally says.

"What did you have in mind?" Harry asks Louis not really knowing what you should do when you 'hang out' together.

"What do you normally do after school?" Louis asks. Trying to find Harry's comfort zone so maybe he will open up a bit more again.

"Uhmm I lock myself in my room and just listen to music all day..."

"Okay. Let's do that. But with snacks!" Louis says excited walking to the kitchen. Since it was already came over when he was with Zayn, he knows where the snack are and grabs a bag of crisps together with some candy.

Harry feels a little uncomfortable but is happy Louis helps himself out because now he doesn't need to think about what Louis would like to have.

"Lets go!" Louis says pointing upstairs following after Harry.

"I don't know what song is still playing." Harry says as he turns on his boxes. Connected to his old iPod.

I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance starts blasting and Harry turns red turning it off immediately.

"HEY! That song is great! Put it back on." He says smiling wide.

"Really? I didn't think you'd like it..." Harry says ashamed.

"Harry. Stop doubting everything, and do I look like I don't like MCR..." Louis says slightly offended.

As he is wearing all black with even his chains today. Including his patched up black jacket.

"Good point." Harry laughs. "Wait..." he says scrolling through his iPod. Finally finding the MCR song he was looking for.

Louis immediately recognizes the song and even talks the first bit in sync.

The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
It's time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys, make some noice

Na na na na na na na na na!

They jammed out for hours like that. Harry putting on songs and Louis knowing nearly all of them. Both just screaming along with the songs and than laughing at how miserably out of key it sounded.

But they were having fun and that was all that mattered. And since Harry was happy. So was Louis.

"Can I ask something?" Louis suddenly said while listening to When Doves Cry from Prince.

"Uhm I guess..." Harry said hesitantly.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to. But why are you and Zayn so distant?"

"I don't even know that really. All I know is that ever since Zayn went to junior high and I was still in elementary, he made knew friends and we spend a few years not being in the same schoolbuilding since there is a year gap between us. He changed and I guess that's nothing more than normal. But he asked me not to talk to him and didn't want people to know we're related so yeah."

"Does that hurt you? You know, him being so distant."

"Sometimes. Especially since we once were so close. We were best friends. I told him everything and he always helped me out. That was until we got separated that's kinda when everything changed..." Harry explains with pain in his heart.

Trying not to cry about the fact that he lost his brother and only friend. Only to now live with a stranger that knows his deepest secrets.

"It's okay Hazz. I can only imagine how hard it can be to go through that." Louis says wrapping an arm around the curly lad.

"Why do you always care?" He asks softly.

"Because, Curly, we all need someone sometimes. And I can see you need someone right now. I'm not just gonna leave you because you're having a hard time. I'd never do that. You've got a friend in me."

"Did you just quote that song from toy story?"

"Shit. Liam is getting to my head." Louis cursed making Harry laugh.

"Thanks Lou."

"For what?"

"Caring."

"Always Hazza. If you ever need to talk. I'm always here. Just call or text me okay?" Louis says putting his hand through Harry's hair.

"Will do." Harry says as he buries his head deeper in Louis chest.

___________________________________

☽ 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝❤︎ ☾