Chapter 6. First Date?

BEN's P.O.V
"I love you." Jeff says to me.

My mind races through a million thoughts at once. Half of them saying "is this real" and the other half saying "what do I say" but a few of them are saying "He's lying" .

" Jeff... Do you actually mean that?"

"Yes." He says.

"I love you too" is what automatically comes out of my mouth. "I've liked you for a while..." I mumble.

"Really?" Jeff asks. 

"Yes, really!" I smile at him. My dream has finally come true! I pinch my self twice to make sure I'm not dreaming. And according to the pain where I pinched my self, this is all reality. 

Jeff kisses me once more, and I probably blushed like crazy, since Jeff chuckled afterwards. 

"Did I ever tell you how cute you are?" Jeff smiles at me.

I just giggle in reply. I'm kinda acting like a girl right now, but I could't care less! 

"Wanna play some video games together?" Jeff says as he leans towards me. 

"Sure" I reply. 

We go downstairs to the living room, where the TV is. But when we enter the room, I relize something when I see EJ and Masky.

"Jeff?" I whisper while tugging on Jeff's hoodie. He looks down at me confused. 

"Should we tell the others that...you know..."

The killer looks in the direction of Masky and EJ. "Maybe not...since we just started dating...I MEAN UH, if we are dating, butifwearenotthat'sokayi-" 

I kinda laugh as Jeff's face goes red."Can we start dating?" I plea. It's a little obvoiuse Jeff wants to go out wit me anyways, haha. 

"I would love that!" He pulls me in for a quick kiss, then follows me into the living room. I'm still dazed from Jeff admiting he liked me. This is seriously a DREAM come TRUE!

"What's up?" EJ greets us. 

"Nothing, just playing video games!" I reply. I try not to look at Jeff. If I do, I might blush, and I wouldn't want to give away mine and Jeff's "secret" relationship.

The whole time while playing video games with EJ and Masky, I try to just keep my eyes just on the screen. I think Jeff got fed up of me beating him (haha loser lol) so he decided to sit back and watch us... and by watch us, I mean watch ME. His non-blinking eyes were on me the whole time, I could just tell. I wanted to glance at him soooo badly, but with the other guys around, that would NOT be a good idea.

Jeff's P.O.V

I watched BEN beat the sh!t out of Masky and EJ, which was quite amusing. But I was thinking of other things. I really liked BEN- oh, sorry, wrong word- I really LOVED BEN. And I was thinking of a first date idea. It's not like I can ask anyone, since....well, would they accept me being with another guy? I'm not gay, I'm more like pan-sexual. It doesn't matter what gender they are. I'm not sure about BEN. I want to ask him, but asking someone what their sexuality is, is rude...but hey, these are the questions that might be appropriate to ask him on our first date...But how am I gonna pull this off? Where should our date be? When? What will we do???

I have no f*cking idea dammit.

I look out the window next to the couch I'm sitting on. I take a minute to admire the beautiful fall colours on the leafs outside. I've always loved nature...It's so innocent.

Suddenly an idea pops in my mind.

"BEN?" 

"Yes?" His eyes are still locked on the screen.

"I'm going to go kill, I feel a little of my bloodlust leaking in...I'll be a few hours!"

I think he bought it, now I have a few hours to get things set up.