"Wait let me guess." Kai stops Jango Fett. "You agreed to my idea now. So you opened up to accepting people again and accept Ashe Girl and Mailman as payment."

"Pfft, he's not going to do that." I say to Kai in disbelief.

"He is! Maybe I shouldn't have brought him to the ninja." Mailman hides behind me.

"Can all of you please shut up before I cancel the deal!" Jango Fett says starting to sound annoyed. Everyone gasped at that and closed their mouths.

"Now. For the deal. As you see, I'm not Jango Fett." he started.

I turn towards Iron Man. "You told me he was Jango Fett!"

"No I didn't. And he isn't Jango Fett." Iron Man shakes his head.

"What? Then who is he?" I asked confused.

"I'm Christmas Jango Fett. I guard Santa's bag and also help give out presents in the Star Wars world." Jango Fett explains.

"Okay? What does that have to do with accepting people as payment? Will you make them elves?" Kai wondered.

"NO!!! Enough with the people payment. I already told you guys that I don't accept people as payment anymore." Jango Fett sounded irritated at Kai.

"So how are we supposed to pay?" Mailman says coming out from behind me.

"Well as you see, I don't have my bag." Jango Fett pouted. Or it looked like he pouted. Who knows how his face looks like when he has a helmet on?

"So what? Your not Santa. You just said it yourself!" Jay pointed out.

"But I am part of the Christmas people. And Santa gave me a certain outfit to wear. Plus my bag." Jango Fett explained.

"So we need to find your bag?" Lloyd asked.

"Precisely." Jango Fett confirmed.

"So if we were to find the bag, how would it look like?" Zane DX asked.

"It looks like this." Jango Fett shows us a picture of the bag on him.

"So we have to get that?" Kai asked incredulously

"Yes. It's very important to me." Jango Fett replies.

"How can a bag like that be important?" Kai asks.

"As I told you, Santa gave it to me as part of my outfit. I need the bag to help Santa when he needs help." Jango Fett answers.

"Where do we find it?" Ashe Girl asks.

"I don't know. I was going to find it myself but since you guys need help and you need to pay me..." Jango Fett trailed off.

"Right." I say.

"I think he's lying and using his manipulatories!" Kai exclaimed.

"Fine, fine. Believe what you want. But remember, if you want me to help you guys find your Sensei, then I guess you better get started. I'll come to you when you've found my bag." Jango Fett says. After he says that, he just disappears.

"I have an idea of where we can find his bag..." Iron Man steps up to help.

~~~~~~~

Jango Fett's POV

I didn't expect to see her when I was getting beaten up. I knew there would be other people in the forest but seeing Ashe Girl was a real shock.

Well, not really.

Her father did the same thing at her age. Running away from CAR and all that jazz. I just never made a deal with her and they're both definitely going to go different paths.

Let's see if she can finish my task I set up.

~~~~~~~

A/N: Comment, vote, and share.

-xxrandomscorpioxx