"Hey! He can help us find Sensei Wu!" Mailman yelled.

"Oh yeah? How?" Kai asked not believing us.

"He's a bounty hunter." I explained. "Besides, Mailman isn't a random mailman and I'm not his useless girlfriend. I helped all of you find Jango Fett, our bounty hunter."

"Whoa. I'm not your bounty hunter. I'm just waiting to listen to the deal." Jango Fett corrected me.

"Who said we needed outside help? You're being suspicious." Kai narrowed his eyes at Jango Fett. Jango Fett just stared at him expressionless. Well, he had a helmet on.

"According to my calculations, we could use his help to find Sensei. He is one of the best bounty hunters in the world and he knows a lot of information." Zane DX reasons with Kai.

"Actually, I'm the best and most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy." Jango Fett corrects the robot.

"In the galaxy. Okay." Zane DX nods at him.

"Stop listening to him! He's using his manipulatories!" Kai shouts at us.

"Manipulatories? What is that?" I ask like he's grown three heads.

"Of course a dumb person like you wouldn't know what manipulatory is. It's when he's tricking people. Like right now!" Kai tells me.

"It's actually manipulating. If you want to say the sentence correctly it's, 'He's manipulating you guys!'" I tell him like he is a little child learning a new word.

"No! It's manipulatories!" Kai argues.

"Okay, okay. You guys can believe what you want. But right now, we need to focus on what we're doing with Jango Fett." Lloyd separates us.

"We shouldn't ask for his help. He uses his manipulatories all the time!" Kai declares.

"I think we do need his help. We have no clue where Sensei Wu is and we need help." I counter.

"What are we going to pay him with?" Zane DX adds into the argument.

"We don't know! That's why we came to you guys to help us!" Mailman finally explains why he ran with Jango Fett back to the ninja.

"With money! You guys came from a rich company. Why don't you pay him with money?" Jay asks us.

"Well, when we were on our way, Frankenstein stole out belongings." I say sheepishly.

"Huh. No wonder why you needed Lloyd's help to get away from Frankenstein." Kai says.

"So, what are you going to pay me with?" Jango Fett finally asks.

"We have nothing." Mailman and I both say. "We lost our bags and all our belongings."

"I'm not doing anything for this. You guys want to find Sensei Wu." Iron Man says again backing out.

"We don't have anything to pay him either! What are we going to do!" Jay exclaims.

"Maybe we can give away Ashe Girl and Mailman to be Jango Fett's slaves in payment." Kai says.

"Kai! Why would you do that? They're helping us and they're the ones who made up the deal first!" Lloyd says surprised at Kai's previous words.

"I can deliver mail to him!" Mailman says.

"See? He can be Jango Fett's personal mailman." Kai tries to reason with everyone.

"First, I don't accept people as payment anymore." Jango Fett starts.

"ANYMORE!!! You used to accept people as payment." everyone asked incredulously. Except for Kai of course.

"Well, duh. It's payment. Besides, I don't do it anymore because I'm traveling places. And also, second. I think I can strike a deal with you." Jango Fett finishes.