"Jango Fett." Iron Man nodded at him.

"Iron Man. Never expected you to be around here. Helping me." Jango Fett says monotonously.

"Well, I am." Iron Man states.

"Wait, did you say he was a bounty hunter?" I ask Iron Man.

"Why yes. I am a bounty hunter Ashe Girl." Jango Fett says before Iron Man could say anything.

"Wait, how did you know her name? Have you been stalking her?" Mailman asks angrily.

"No. I don't stalk people Mailman. I just know who everyone is." Jango Fett replies calmly. He reminded me of my old boss at the Ford Hub. Thinking about the Ford Hub made me feel a little homesick. But I would come back soon right? After I stop the war. How are they doing so far right now though?

"How do you know my name too?" Mailman asks even though Jango Fett already told him the answer. Everyone smacked their heads. Even I smacked my head.

"What happened to your heads? Or helmets since some of you are wearing them? Why did you smack them?" Mailman asked.

"Because you're very dumb." Jango Fett says bluntly.

"No he isn't." I defended him.

"Yeah? Explain what happened before. You smacked your head too." Jango Fett said.

"Uh-" I started to find an excuse but there was none. So I just said, "He just has those moments."

"Yeah!" Mailman agrees. Iron Man and Jango Fett just look at each other and shake their heads.

"Anyways, we need your help." I say finally getting to why we were talking to Jango Fett in the first place.

"Yeah, they could use your help too." Iron Man shrugs.

"Well, with what? And how are you going to pay me?" Jango Fett inquires.

"Yeah. How do we need his help?" Mailman wonders.

"He's a bounty hunter. Don't you get it?" I ask him.

"Uh? No?" Mailman says.

"Whatever, I'll just say it. We need your help finding Sensei Wu." I tell Jango Fett.

"And how are you going to pay me?" he asks.

"Uh..." I trail off looking at Iron Man.

"Don't look at me. You guys are the ones that want to find Sensei Wu." Iron Man raises his hands backing out.

"We don't know." I finally answer to Jango Fett.

"You don't have any money or something valuable?" Jango Fett asks.

"How about we talk about this with the ninja? Come on Ashe Girl!" Mailman says before he runs off to where the ninja are.

"Okay. I'll follow you and see what your whole group has to offer." Jango Fett says before he follows Mailman. I look at Iron Man to see if he would say anything but he just shrugged and followed them.

"Okay then..." I say unsure and follow everyone back to where the ninja were. We made our way back to the ninja to find the ninja interrogating Mailman, who was with Jango Fett. It also looked like Kai came back and he was glaring at Mailman. When I appeared into his view, he started glaring at me too.

"What's going on?" I asked interrupting everyone.

"Mailman was telling us who he brought here and he was about to tell us why." Lloyd told me.

"Simple. I'm here to strike a deal with you guys." Jango Fett stated as if we were friends with him.

"A deal for what?" Kai asked. "Unless you can help us, go away. Why are we trusting this random mailman and his useless girlfriend to bring us help?"