-|ONE|-

A hand stretched out of the small opening, reaching out to discover anything inside the realm. That was not good. The Demogorgon snarled, and headed up to the hand of a random individual attempting to reach out into the Upside Down. A boy standing at the doorway panicked, and swiftly cocked his head to the left, throwing the Demogorgon on the sink of the restroom just before it ate the hand whole. It retreated, thankfully, but the monster snapped its head to the boy.

He gulped in terror, finding out that he has been caught in the sight of the Demogorgon screeching in utter fury and hunger. He rushed out of the restroom and hid behind a waiting couch, praying to the lords that it would swipe it off and think that he's just an illusion. But in just a second, the squelching of it's feet hitting the floor left the boy frozen in his spot, unable to breath steadily. His heart began to beat in a quick pace as his eyes widened in the knowledge that he is going to get murdered.

He thought it was it. Of course his life was pretty shit, but it wasn't as if he already didn't an escape plan in mind to be free from this mess and done with it. The boy knew his potential in the outside world even if he knew barely anything about it. The monster came rushing to the couch with its face exposing an unnatural mouth with small yet tons of sharp teeth and slime stretching and dripping out.

He hugged his legs and dug his face into his knees, tugging his hair and screaming "Let me out!" constantly.

"Son," A feminine yet direct voice called out, slightly muffled. The boy slowly raised his head to meet the eyes of a woman behind a pane of glass of an empty, dull room. "What did you do?"

Tears started to well up in his eyes, shaking his head out of disagreement in responding to his mother. "You didn't find him, did you?" She chuckled, clearly dissatisfied with the results of their experiment.

"I told you to find Darcey Wingham. I ordered you to do something, and this?...This is what I get?" His mother paused, grinding her teeth aggressively. "Take him away,"

Two scientists entered the room and grabbed the boy by his arms, dragging him up and back to his room, all while resisting him from his attempt to lose their grip, wailing in despair.

;;

A Bug's Life played on the big screen in Screening room 6, the audience staring at the various scenes in awe. Two people happened to be part of that audience — Choi Beomgyu and Kai Kamal Huening, settled at the very back enjoying their popcorn and slushies, along with fizzy worms from the Sour Candy shop.

"Hey, I'm gonna take a piss, save my seat," Kai whispered, throwing his food on his space and squeezing through the gap of the maroon coloured cinema seats before swiftly passing the stairs. He fixed his middle parted hair and mullet, which was messy from getting snickered and thrown at by the school's douchebags Choi Soobin, Xavier Heathers and Arthur Trevor for watching a 'Stupid movie'. God, they never stop bugging the duo, do they? The movie is outstanding, how are their minds not clicking?

Kai arrived at the men's restroom, which was surprisingly empty, and obeyed to mother nature's call. He exited his cubicle and washed his hands thoroughly in the sink straight after. While observing his appearance in the mirror, with no narcissistic intent, a big poster on the wall fell of. He dried his hands with ripped tissue from the dispenser and trashed it, all while keeping his eyes on the fallen poster. The restroom's floor was clearly dirty but it didn't stop the boy from picking the poster off of it.

The poster was big, displaying the words 'Christmas Disco' in a funky font with rainbow disco light as the background. "Who wants to see a disco ad in the toilet?" Kai sneered, about to place it back up until the sight of a weird looking hole in the wall catching his attention.

The texture of this hole in the wall was slimy. Very slimy. There were vine-like things hugging the wall and spreading out. The hole was around the same size as Kai's hand, and was guarded with this red plastic feeling thing- Look, he really didn't know what it was, ok?

And Kai never seen something like this before. I mean, what is it? Curiosity found its way to him as he reached up to the hole, puncturing the red thing with his finger before stretching it and digging his forearm all the way in. Kai attempted find something by wiggling his hand out and about but got grazed by some sharp object that cut through the middle of his palm. His hand immediately retreated, sending chills down his spine after processing that something tried to rip his hand.

Blood gushed out of the cut, but began to wash out with water because luckily, Kai knew what to do. "Shit shit shit shit," He cursed, engulfing his whole hand under the splashing water coming from the tap. "I need a bandage, fuck," He complained, looking through the restroom to try find anything but obviously, there was nothing. Before leaving the room, he quickly picked up the poster again and slammed it against the wall, letting the sticky tack do it's job.

Kai sprinted out and rushed out of the second floor of the mall, and to the pharmacy. He reached the counter and exclaimed. "Guys, I need to get this cured; right now!"

Meanwhile, Beomgyu was lazily stuck in his seat, eyes snapping from his watch to the screen as he waited for his friend to come back.

Under 10 minutes, a bandage was being wrapped around by the help of one of the employees in the pharmacy. "Be careful next time,"

"I-I will...I guess," He jumped off the counter and left, but not after thanking the random man who just pampered his injury. Kai ran back up to the cinema and to Screening Room 6, squeezing through the gaps again and flopping back on to his seat, dropping his food on his lap and plopping a piece of popcorn in his mouth. "Dude, where've you been?"

"The restroom, duh,"

"You took 15 minutes. What a pleasing shit you took,"

"Eat my ass, you bozo," He chuckled. "Not when you've just took a shit!" His friend joked,  laughing along with the other before both returned their attention back onto A Bug's Life. Well, let's just say he took a pleasing shit instead of saying that he experienced the most unusual event ever, and hope Beomgyu doesn't notice the bandage around his palm.

;;

A/N: I decided to write out a small chapter to keep you occupied! I'm still trying to sort out the story but otherwise I have a general idea on what it will be about. There's lots to come and although this chapter was written a bit lazily and rushed, I hope you enjoyed it :)) Thank you, my silent readers!