Why

Elizabeths POV

I turn around to see Taylor with a shocked expression. " oh my god" he says and runs over to me. i flinch as he tries to hug me. "get out" i say and start to cry. I look at him and he is completely and utterly dumb founded "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I scream and start to sob. "no" he says and pulls me into a hug. I tense but soon break down and cry into his shirt. "why are you here?" I question him. "I followed you home to apologize for bulling you" he says "oh" is all I can manage to get out. I get up to use the bathroom.

Taylor's POV

When Eli goes to the bathroom I see something on her desk. I get up and walk over to it, to see its a suicide note. I unfold it and start to read it

Dear mom,family,bullies,

I have to thank you mom. before you became abusive you were the best mom ever I know you love me you are just in grief because of dad's death. Family, I never really knew any of my family but I love you. Lastly bullies , you finally get what you want I'm gone by the time you read this but taylor I have a crush on you. Cameron I wish I got to know you you would have been a good friend I think. But I'm gone now I wanted you taylor to be happy so here you go. Goodbye
Sincerely Elizabeth.

I smile at the fact of her liking me because I love her but she thought I wanted her dead? I feel a couple stray tears come down my cheeks but I slowly wipe them away "oh y you found that." Eli says from behind me. i run up to her and do something I never thought I would ... I slammed my lips against her soft full pink lips.

Elis POV

At first I was taken aback by this but then I go along and move my lips in sync and wrap my arms around his neck. I whimper at the loss of touch when he pulls away "I always loved you. and I always will" he says and rests his forehead on mine. I smile and pull him towards my bed to cuddle (sorry for all yall dirty minded people)
I kiss him and turn around to face the other way. I smile when he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. after a couple of minutes I hear slight snoring and I smile and whisper "I love you too.."

Sorry for the short chapter