Cuddles and kisses

Ellie's POV

I sit there cuddled into taylor. I sit up and straddle his waist. "what ar-" taylor asks but I cut him off by kissing him. He sits up and grabs the belt loops of the shorts im wearing and pulls me closer effortlessly. I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel his tongue swipe across my bottom lip as if asking for entrance. I let him in. We start to fight for dominance. He clearly won. taylor grabs my butt. I whimper. I start to grind my hips on him. I smirk when Taylor moans and I roll off of him. "What the hell?!" Taylor asks frustrated. I just smile but then Taylor straddles my hips..

Taylor's POV

I straddle her. I lean down and start to leave sloppy wet kisses on her neck. I start to suck on it trying to find it. Ellie moAns and arches her back. I smirk "found it" I chuckle and continue. "Taylor" she says but I keep going. "Taylor! Taylor stop!" She says. I sit up. "i-im sorry I im just not ready." she says. "hey it's okay." I say and kiss her forehead.

Elle's POV

After four movies five bags of popcorn and eight boxes of candy we decide we should go lay down and try to sleep. "I love you taylor. I really do." I smile "I love you to babe." I feel my cheeks redden at the name he used for me. I climb on him with one leg on each side of him and lay down on his chest. He chuckles "goodnight." "Night" I smile and drift off.

Guys I'm really really sorry for the extremely short update. im laying on the ground right now at one of my friends house soooo I didn't really have a lot of time. and I have also been really busy preparing myself and stuff. for what? You may ask. IM MEETING HAYES FREAKING GRIER. LIKE I BEGGED MY MOM FOR SIX DAYS AND SHE FINALLY SAID YES SOOOO IM REALLY EXCITED!!!!!