Anyways back to friends. There's Lee, who never seems to stop eating, and he makes a lot of jokes. Gia, whom I met today, but she's in Hufflepuff. Nice girl though. Hermione, who I think is two years behind me, but she's very smart. SHe's asked me to teach her french. 

And then there's the Weasley Twins, Fred and George. They're idiots those two. They're got me helping them with a business of their, creating candies to prank kids. It's all in good fun though

I miss you sorely,

That's as far as I get before someone taps on my shoulder, causing me to jump. I take out my headphones and turn to find Fred and George who join me on the couch. 

"What have you got there. GEorge grabs at my journal but I shove it under my leg before he can."

"It's private. HAven't you ever heard of it?"

"Living with him?" He nods his head to Fred. "Not at all. We tell each other everything. HEll, he knows what I'm thinking before I can even think it."

Fred grabs the iPod out of my hand and inspects it. "What's this? Another muggle thing I reckon?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, it plays music. Here, put this in your ear." I hand it to him. HesitantlyFred brings the earpiece up to his ear, as I bring g the other up to mine.

I hit play, and he jumps at the sound.

With your feet on the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Way out in the water
See it swimmin'

He pulls it out, dumbfounded. "That's absolutely brilliant!"

"Yeah whatever, but I bet it's not as brilliant as this." George pulls out a blank piece of parchment."

I stare at it, confused. "Am I supposed to be impressed? By a blank piece of parchment?"

"Well no, watch." HE taps the paper and utters, "I solemly swear that I am up to no good. " Pictures and words start to show up on the page.

Names of all the students and professors show up. Lupin is currently in his office, a lot of the student are in the great hall for dinner I imagine. "Where, how did you get this?"

"Found it in Filch's office our first year."

"You have to be joking. You can't just take things from People's office's that's stealing." Iwack both of them with my journal and then  anothertime for good measure. "I have to admit this is pretty great, but what's it's use. To just spy on people?"

Both fred and George scoff at me. "YOu really think that low of us? There are secret passages in and out of Hogwarts. And we want to find them. Tonight."

"Tonight. Are you mental, what if we get caught?"

"That's what the map is for. We'll know if anyone is coming. Meet us down here at 11 tonight, and we'll go."

I huff. "You two are going to be the death of me."

___

I glance up at the clock and it reads 10:50. As quietly as possible I grab my boots and tiptoe out of the Dormitory. Fred and George are already down in the common room waiting. 

"Finally there you are." George whisper yells upon seeing me. "We began to think you weren't coming."

"You said 11, I've still got 10 minutes."