Chapter 4: Skating Artemis (+ a party bonus~)

We all coughed from the debris' dust. When it finally cleared up, we saw our enemy from four days ago. The one known as Thanatos sprung out from the cloud, holding Tsuki in the air. 

"We meet again!" He laughs wildly as the birthday girl struggles in his grasp.

We all transformed into our God forms as quickly as we could.

"Let her go!!!" Tokiya raged, "Deep Sea Submerge!!!!" He summoned a fierce wave of water that rushed at Thanatos.

"Dead Scream!" The enemy countered with his power.

"Lightning Barrier!" Hayato stopped both attacks, attempting to protect the pinkette from being hit.

"Posiedon you ditz! You could have hurt her!" Hikari slapped her brother's head for being so reckless.

Once both elements had disappeared, I flung myself at Thanatos and Tsuki.

"Athena! What are you doing!?" Ren exclaimed, reaching for my arm to hinder me from leaping into the battle, but was too late.

"What does it look like!? I'm saving my best friend!" I responded, somehow managing to avoid Thanatos' shots of darkness.

I sprang up in midair, spiraling away from another blast.

"Dead Scream!" Another ball charged at me.

'Crud! This is bad! I don't have any time to dodge!' My thoughts scrambled.

"Arpaggio Howling!" Ai sent a stream of music notes at the dark mass, causing it to explode before me.

"HAYAKO!" Tsuki cried once my body seemed to be engulfed by the explosion. "Wah!" She felt herself tugged from Thanatos.

"Didn't your dad ever tell you screaming in people's ears is bad?" I joked, as we flew from the mist to Hikari's side.

Once everyone knew we were safe, they began to charge at Thanatos, only to be guarded by Moros and Hypnos who were lying in wait above the rink's rooftop.

"Demeter, try to explain the situation to Miss Tsuki while we kick some ass" Hayato grinned wide, shooting a lightning bolt barrage at the three who continuously countered our attempts.

Hikari quickly created a barrier around herself and Tsuki to explain what was going on.

{{3rd Person}}

"Why do you want Misaki?" Tokiya growled. Hayako materialized her staff, charging up her power behind him.

"Her God's power, why else?" Moros cackled, "We chase those with power like us." Thanatos smacked Moros' head to shut him up.

"Dreaming Orbit" Hypnos attacked the group below them.

"Quick mo-!" Hayato began to command, but they were all thrown to the ground as it made direct contact to them within record speed.

"AHHH!" They cried out in pain.

"How dare you?!" Hikari seethed, seeing her friends and family injured, "Maple Razor!" Spontaneous maple leaves appeared and hurled themselves at the enemies.

"Frozen Wrath!" Moros laughed, freezing the leaves just to fling them back at the Goddess.

"I won't . . . let you . . ." Hayako hissed, geting back on her feet.

"Shut up! World Shaking!" Moros sneered asssaulting the already injured girl.

"NO!" A light on Tsuki's ear began to glow. 

"What?" Everyone gasped as she was enveloped by a radiant luminescence.

"Latreya: Artemis of the plague and hunt." Her voice bellowed. She was clad in a pale pink kimono, similar to Ai's Apollo hakama a veil graced her strawberry tinted locks.