Chapter 6: Nyx's Tantrum

It's been weeks since we found the newest member of our team, and ever since her training began Toki has improved lots! She's trained so hard and caught up to Ai, Tsuki, and my training level. We've been keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. So far nothing has been out of the ordinary for us.

"Is it always this normal and boring?" The orangette asked, completely bored as she whacked a training dummy with her summoned sword in her Goddess form.

"If you mean repetitive, yes. It does become repetitive pretty quick." Ai didn't even look up from the book he was reading.

"Let's go to the park or something!" Tsuki groaned, laying on the wooden floors of my house.

"That sounds alright." I fixed the hem of my shirt, walking over my friend through the sliding doors. "Better than laying around doing nothing really."

Without much argument us four told the older 4 that we were heading out for a few hours, which Hikari gladly made us wait for few minutes to pack us some lunches in case we got hungry, then left to the park down the block.

--------timeskip--------

We sat in the grassy field, enjoying the fresh breeze of Spring, watching as a family leaves to head back home to cool off.

"It feels so nice here." I inhaled the scent of cherry blossoms from the nearby trees.

"It's so rela- Tsuki! Heads up!" Toki kicked a soccerball at high speed to the pinkette.

"Got it!" Tsuki kicked the ball into the air.

"Are you enjoying yourselves?" A feminine voice asked, slightly monotone.

"Huh?" I turned my head, finding our other blue haired friend, Masami Hirijikawa, we hall her Hijiko. She stood a few feet away from us. "Hijiko! How are you! I'm sorry we haven't hung out in a while, important business keeps popping up."

"So, you just ignore me?" She asked, her voice irritated, wind began to pick up. "Ignore me like you always have?" 

"What are you talking about? We never meant to ignore you, you just never respond to any chances e have." I stood up carefully. Ai suddenly gripped my wrist.

The wind began to rage around us, then shadows enveloped Hijiko, "HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME!" they formed a ball around the blue haired heiress. "LATREYA: NYX OF NIGHT AND DARKNESS!"

She came out from the shadowy orb, wearing a black flowing dress with a matching tiara, and dark green cape.

"N-Nyx?" I gasped, would she be an enemy or an ally? "Hijiko! Listen to me!" I ripped my arm from Ai's grasp. 

"Nightmare Roar!" She shot waves of maroon and black sonic waves at all of us.

"Solar Shield!" Ai was quickly transformed and already using his power to protect us, giving us a chance to transform as well.

"Owl's Rage!" I summoned a flock of owl that dove to attack the black wearing goddess.

"Volcanic Hellfire!" Toki-Enyo made it rain fire-engulfed rocks

"Moonlight Hunter!" Tsuki-Artemis shot several arrows into the air

"Sleepless Dream Eater!" A weird purple and black creature swallowed the owls, rocks, and arrows whole and disappeared.

"Don't hurt Mother!" Moros glided to Nyx, gripping her dress.

"Mother?" Tsuki lowered her silver bow.

"She's only sixteen." Toki sheathed her blade.

"They didn't hurt you did they?" Thanatos rushed up, checking her face.

"She's fine." Hypnos caught up to them.

"WHAT IS THIS MOTHER THING ABOUT?!" I screeched.

"According to Greek Mythology Nyx is the mother of Thanatos, Hypnos, and Moros, so technically they are in their right minds to call her their mother." Ai explained.

"Don't hurt mommy." Moros growled, holding onto Nyx's dress tighter. "Or we will never forgive you."

"Wait! How did you f-" Toki started, but was cut off when Thanatos created a powerful wind to blind our vision with cherry blossom petals forming a sort of wall.

"Cataclysmic Ruin!" Moros sent a burst of boulders at us. Ai/Apollo summoned his barrier in attempt to protect us once more, but the boulders managed to shatter the shield. "Agh!" one of the rocks hit the side of his head, causing him to hit the ground 

"Goddess Barrier!" Tsuki, Toki, and I combined our energies to reinforce a stronger shield. The other gods disappeared as soon as our shield was up. "Hijiko!" We cried out, only for our voices to call out for no reason.

We rushed over to Ai on the ground, not moving and buzzing? That is extremely strange! Why is he buzzing and vibrating? 

"Girls!" Hayato and Ren ran up to us. "Is everyone alright?"

"A-Ai, he got hurt, not moving, unconscious. . . WHY IS HE BUZZING?!" I exclaimed

"AND VIBRATING!" Toki shot her arm back after feeling the cyanet shake furiously. Tsuki giggled, causing me to smack her.

"Oh no . . . we have to call Hakase." Tokiya huffed, having caught up.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, kneeling next to the unconscious boy.

"There's something we weren't letting you know." Hikari walked up, pulling out her phone.

"Ai isn't . . ." Hayato moved his gaze to the concrete sidewalk, "a normal human . . ."

_______________________________________

Le gasp! Two chapters so soon? Yes, I pushed myself hard enough and nearly broke my mind trying to figure out how to English properly because I'm tired and it's getting close to leave on Vacation! Thanks once more to all my readers for giving me hope to create more chapters, maybe soon I'll type up other (more utapri crossovers XD) stories I've written (Or Kingdom Hearts stories)  Hopefully I'll get more up soon! 

Thanks for reading

- Tora-mun