𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒔.

(a/n: heyy i'm tired but i'm still about to
make this chapter so yeahh!)

alvaro and kairi had been on ft for awhile because kairi needed to tell someone what happened and get their opinion on it. kairi still felt terrible and he hasn't texted him or called him at all after what happened. it was now sunday and knowing kairi he'd probably just skip the whole day of school just so he wouldn't see mattia.

"kairi, you can't skip the whole damn day of school just to avoid him. you don't even have to talk to him because he's probably gonna do the same."

"are you sure?" kairi asked, biting his nails nervously. he had a bad feeling in his stomach ever since what happened. not to mention he's been through a serious anxiety attack that same night.

"yes kai, me and jae will be with you the whole entire time."

"okay i'm gonna go to bed now goodnight, aloe love you."

"night love you too, kai."

-the same night (smut warning ⛔️ even though it's just a dream-)

"w-wait m-matt-"

he stuck his finger in deeper and glared at the smaller boy who was now a whining and moaning mess.

"that's not my name, baby." mattia said, using one hand to deeply finger kai while the other was choking him roughly.

kairi squirmed and closed his eyes in embarrassment. "mm d-daddy fuck that f-feels so good."

"oh does it baby?" he asked, hitting kairi's g-spot once.

kairi let out a loud moan, loving the waves of pleasure that went through his body. he arched his back and grind his hips upwards, riding mattia's finger.

"m-mhm y-yes!"

he added in another finger and hit his g-spot a few more times, kairi now moaning louder than ever.

"d-daddy i'm gonna c-cum!" kairi moaned out, his head sinking into the pillow under him.

"not until daddy says so." mattia replied, keeping his two fingers pressing against kairi's prostate. he knew kairi couldn't hold it in that long, but he has to be good for daddy.

"n-no i can't hold it daddy! p-please?" kairi moaned, desperately needing to cum. just a few more seconds and kairi's legs would soon give out, they were already shaking like crazy.

"mm don't say no to daddy." he said, applying more pressure against kairi's already sensitive g-spot.

kairi whined and breathed a bit heavily as he tried to hold it in. mattia softly pressed kisses on his inner thighs, sucking gently on his chubby and bare thighs.

"cum for daddy."

that was all kairi needed to hear as he finally let his juices spill onto mattia's fingers, riding out his orgasm.

"holy fuck." kairi said, his whole body had already given out.

(end of smut 😏)

kairi quickly woke up, letting out quick and short breaths. he took his covers off to see a wet spot on his bed.

"what the actual fuck!" he yelled to himself. he looked over to check the time.

3:45 am.

"you gotta be fucking kidding me. can't you hold it in outside of the dream?!"