𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆.

both boys were asleep for awhile, kairi being the one who had gotten the most sleep that night. mattia was the first to wake up at around nine in the morning while kairi stayed sound asleep.

the tired boy snored every now and then as mattia rubbed his eyes before he checked the time. "shit, it's early as fuck.." he mumbled to himself. kairi then stirred awake, stretching out his body.

"morning bubs." the italian spoke in a soft tone, fondly smiling down at him. kairi just hummed in response as he was too tired and lazy to speak. "so um kai, you can't get pregnant right? or yo-you can..?"

kairi nodded while he kept his eyes closed, "yeah, but i don't want a baby anytime soon because i really can't afford one. why? do you want a baby with me?" kairi asked, finally opening his eyes to look at mattia.

mattia chuckled and rolled out of bed, "no no um i'll be back i have to use the bathroom."

kairi nodded and cuddled with his blanket while mattia quickly walked to the bathroom and locked the door, flashbacks from last night running through his mind, one specific flashback that never left his mind.

flashback time 😈

if you're wondering why this flashback is part of the story it's because they fucked more than two times. yeah remember when i said they fucked once more that night and that was it?

well i lied.

yes, they didn't just fuck twice, they fucked a long eight more rounds. the long night went on and for their last time kairi wanted to try out a condom for some reason, but mattia wasn't complaining.

as the italian came he noticed something strange, he didn't feel the same sensation as before. kairi hadn't noticed a thing since he was too tired and fucked out, plus the dominant would be the only one to notice such a thing.

once he pulled out the sight before him made his heart stop and his eyes go wide. what the actual fuck, mattia thought.

the condom broke, the fucking condom broke. meaning he just got kairi pregnant.. mattia swore he could've fainted right then and there. condoms aren't 100% safe and both boys knew that, but they took the risk anyway.

instead of freaking out in front of kairi, he kept calm as he didn't want him to suspect anything. he got  up to throw away the ripped condom, well he can't get pregnant anyway right? no, he can't. shit what if he can??!! well fuck, his and my life would be ruined. what the fuck were we thinking?! i can't have a baby with him, never.

mattia went to bed with that thought sprinting through his brain all night long, not getting much sleep himself.

end of flashback!!

"what the fuck am i gonna do?" mattia asked, looking at himself in the mirror. he absolutely adores babies with all his heart and he has so much love for kairi, but having a baby with him, at this age? nope, wouldn't be a great idea.

for one, kairi literally doesn't have any family left besides maiya. he can't even afford to support himself on his own yet, okay don't come for me. honestly speaking, his life would just end up a fucking mess and mattia would have to be there for him the whole time. he most likely would have to live with mattia if he were to have the baby, though knowing mattia's parents they'd kill him for even thinking of getting someone as special as kairi pregnant.

his thoughts were interrupted from a few soft knocks on the door, "matti? you okay in there?" the clueless boy asked, mattia wiped away the tears he didn't even know were falling down his cheeks.

he sighed deeply before unlocking it and opening the door to reveal a worried look on kairi's face, "yes of course i'm fine, don't worry about me baby." mattia gently cupped his face in his hands as he leaned down to softly peck the small boys lips.

(a/n: hey besties!! short chapter, but important. i just thought about an ending for the book and might have a sequel for it. should i publish another book i have in my drafts?? i made a few chapters for it already. let me know, next chapters get juicy 😈)